1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji mami........rightly said !!!
    Given a chance people just love to compare and complaint !!
    What so many others like in Africa where there is so much poverty and famine people welcome anything you give them, here people just misuse all the goodness that god has given them !!!
    What to do????
    Atleast each one of us reading your lines today realise the value of happiness..

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena

Thanks for your coming here and glad you liked the post. In life small things make us more happy

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi

A word of appreciation and encouragement is necessary in life by which we feel happy and try to please others. Ya I also felt bad when that person through the idli without eating, as you said if he had given to some poor person he woudl have enjoyed it. The idli was not bad also only thing it was not so soft. You need not be guilty of not thanking the caterer, because sometimes we forget such things. You are a sweet person.

love
    viji

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    you are kind to everyone dear. God bless you. Yes, you are right. Appreciation gives more encouragement, confidence, positive thinking and happiness. Do unto others as you would wish to be done by others.
    Estimate highly and spread smiles.:thumbsup

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Amma

Thank you for your nice fb and glad you liked the post

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

Glad to see you here and thanks for sharing your views

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meera

Thank you for coming here and spreading the smiles

love
    viji

8. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Viji Mam!

One should appreciate the care of packing idlys with milaga podi first. fussing over sutta ennai is bad. And throwing them away is even more! Atlest they would have given it to those who come asking for food or moneyt in the train. It would have made more sense.

Once i happend to find an old man on train cleaning up the train with a brush and trying to collect money from them who wantd to donate. He came to my berth, I was travelling with my daughter and my DD has dropped half of a biscuit and it was l,ying under the berth which he picked up and put in his mouth in an instant! I felt so sorry for him and gave him the pack of bikis i had in my bag. I couldnt stand the condition of that person to pick up and eat from a dusty place.

His hunger and condition shuld have been so bad that he just cant resist a small peice of biscuit in a dusty place. We have to give a thought about such ppl's situations before we resort to making fuss over some ones thoghtful deed or before throwing away food!.

9. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

Your subject heading itself is very true...
    Rightly said...people are fond of complaining and pointing fingers to others.. I am really disgusted with that kind of attitude. People love to be amidst ones who readily appreciate others for even small things instead of weaning / complaining...Good thought!!

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sara

Glad to see you here and feel sorry for the man who was eating the biscuit which was lying down. Nice of you to have given him a biscuit packet. I also felt bad when that man threw away the idlis complaining it is not good when so many people are there without getting food.

love
    viji