1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So Much Contrast Between Us But We Are One

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 15, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I had written a thread long time back "May be we are different from each other but we complete each other" which everyone liked, manynominated and I won the award too.

I always wonder how God united us in wedlock. He is economic , does not like to dress, always ready to help even if he isin deep sleep , does not believe in luxury, can adjust himself anywhere but only thing is he is very short tempered. Now its become a little less. If you see him you wont believe that he is short tempered because he looks very calm and quiet. He likes to talk a lot . When he goes out and meets anyone on the way will start talking and wont see the time. If anyone is wrong he will immediately shout at them does not see who he is. He is not a foodie but will appreciate whatever I cook. He has got good memory power and can recognise anyone and also remembers whatever happend many years back. Likes to entertain people and keep them engaged.

I on the contrary I like to spend, enjoy life, like luxurious life. I also had memory power earlier but now a days dont remember fast. Like today we had to go the Doctor. Though we were going to the Doctor I dressed up nicely with a matching jewellery which I made yesterday. He was wearing dhothi as usual but it was not so nice. I told him wear another Dhothi but he said its raining and it will get wet , so I will wear this only and change after I come back. I was not bothered about my saree getting wet though its a new saree. If I was alone I would have taken an auto because it was raining but he started walkng, at that time no auto also . So we went walking and came back walking in the rains. While going we met my maid who was asking jolly ya enge porenga. Was saying matching saree and matching jewellery. Forgot to tell her I was going to the Doctor for mama's monthly check up for his eyes. In the clinic also the Receptionist always appreciates my jewellery and saree but today she was not there.

Our thoughts might be different but we are living happily and especially now in our retired life we have understood each other and as far as possible I dont give him chance to shout at me.

7 Important things to have and give in your marriage:

1 LOVE : The special feeling that makes you feel all warm and wonderful.

2 RESPECT : Treating your spouse as you would like to be treated.

3 APPRECIATION : To be grateful for all the good things your spouse does for you.

4 HAPPINESS : The full enjoyment of each moment spent together with a smiling face.

5 FORGIVENESS: The ability to let things be without anger.

6 SHARING : The joy of giving without thoughts of receiving.

7 HONESTY : The quality of always telling the truth

The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you,but to have another with whom you might share your completeness

sindmani, ritz1, Sparkle and 13 others like this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

wah super ma always liked your post this is best :) same like my parents only some point differs glad you find love even in simple movements :) and 7 important things true well said lovely post :)

3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,
    Very true. Those 7 qualities is fit for any relationships. Very good quote. I liked the last sentence very much.
    Thanks a lot.
    Vaidehi

beautifullife30, iyerviji and Caide like this.
  4. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

It is also nature that creates contrast so that we have a balance and purpose in life.......

Women have more emotional maturity than men and hence in a family a man appreciates the presence of women in the form of Wife, Mother and Sister.........Many men take their advise in their actions........

If this imbalance is not created.......Then Man will think he is complete on his own and necessity of marriage post physical relationship will reduce.......That situation is dangerous..........So this imbalance actually helps in sustaining the relationship.......

5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

@Suparni @iyerviji hehe thats y i think "opposite poles attract each other" is suitable for both science and life :) attract to form new form :)

6. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Good message to us ma.. Thanks a lot...

iyerviji likes this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Wow! Match made for each other.Opposite poles always attract.In the initial stages we
    are busy bringing up kids, get them educated and see them settled down.Actually real family life starts only after 30 years of married life.If one is fortunate enough to have longevity, the last phase of 20 years is the valuable time one should have in family life.All the ups and downs having mellowed us, most of the couples get matured and vivekam dawns on everyone.
    Wish you all the best.Pray for good health and longevity of both of you and wish you harmony for ever.

jayasala 42

Rihana, iyerviji and minn1 like this.
  8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    Such a positive contented feel your post indicates and congratulate you for that.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much dear for the first feedback which made me happy and more happy to see your nomination. I am short of words to show my happiness. Glad you liked my post and feel same like your parents with some things different.

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad toknow you liked the post Vaidehi dear . Those 7 qualities I got it from Google my best friend

vaidehi71 likes this.