1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

'Sleek' Cold Wax

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Divya4648, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Divya4648

Divya4648 New IL'ite

Has anyone ever used a wax called SLEEK Cold Wax? Is it suitable for facial waxing (i.e. sideburns)?

Is it a good wax?

2. viva

viva New IL'ite

Yes Divya, I use it quite regularly with very good results( In fact,i carry a lot of these back whenever I travel to India). But I use the Sleek wax which is especially marketed for facial hair and it comes in an aluminium 'katori' that you can directly put on a gas flame. I am sure Sleek makes a general wax for arms and legs etc also.
    But as always the advice is to do a patch test prior to full fledged use.:) good luck!

3. Divya4648

Divya4648 New IL'ite

Yes this wax I have is Sleek Cold Wax for arms and legs but quiet often you can use on facial hair too.

I think I should take your advice and try a small patch on my face or somewhere hidden before I go ahead to do what I need to do. Thank you

Anyone else used this wax?

4. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

hey friendz,

I have bought this sleek cold wax, but i dunno how to use this even after following instruction specified in that.

I mean, i am confused with the timing to rest the cream on, and also when to wipe out.

Plz clarify.

5. Divya4648

Divya4648 New IL'ite

Hi glascobaby

The wax is tough initially but if you use a wooden/plastic spatula to take some out. Even when you apply to skin it is still tough and thick but it then adjusts to your body heat and glides on easily. I use a wooden spatula which I kept after using Veet Warm Wax. Once the wax is applied to the skin, spread it using the spatula and quickly put a cloth strip on top. Rub your hand over it, hold your skin tight and quickly pull the cloth off while hold your skin tight.

you do not need to let the wax sit, once applied put a cloth strip over it and rub it etc

Hope this helps :)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1105431", true); </SCRIPT>

6. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Can we use Veet Wax Strips for face? Have any one used it