Sixth Anniversary Special Contest - Chills and Thrills of IL - March 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasanthymoorthy

vasanthymoorthy New IL'ite

IL is an Interesting Location for all......It's really unique one because many other websites are providing tips for health,studies,etc.But they not conduct any competitions,not providing any awards....But IL doing it. IL is wonderful. IL also explore an idea of the users like stories,poems,etc.I joined this IL by my friend.I really proud as a member of IL.
    " IL ROCKZ.............":thumbsup

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

IL is unique because :

its a place of knowledge, fun, enjoyment etc.,People here shows a path when we are in need like a friend, guide, wellwisher, parents, sibblings etc.,

I really enjoyed to land up in IL world its like mother who teaches us good/ bad, cooking ideas, parenting, behaviour etc., where my mom teaches me.

Its like a sibblings, where they give encourage, support, helps to decide which is right or wrong as we share with our brother and sister i really found many of my sisters and brothers from different place.

Its like a teacher where i learnt many things which i dint come accross, good knowledge about life after reading many post.

Its like a friend where we can share everything and asks suggestion as friend suggest u and many threads enjoying fun jokes, novels etc.,

I take this opportunity to thank all ILs for giving me a good campanion, support etc., like my parents, friends, sibblings, teacher, wellwisher, guide etc., and thank you once again for such beautiful world.

Regards,
    Aruna

3. nolrose

nolrose New IL'ite

I L is UNIQUE because ILU (I Love Unqiueness) Of IL (Indus Ladies)

I Locate myself where i am EveryTime
    I Locate myself where i am EveryStep
    I Locate myself where i am EveryDay
    I Locate myself where i am EveryWhere..........

Keeping all ladies out there connected together, by different forums, games, and contests.....

Providing us opportunities to express our views and suggestions, have an interactive session for our problem solving, try to come out with new ideas, have a break from our routine and spend our time usefully......

Keep doing the good work for the welfare of Wo(Men).......

:hatsoff
    Nollene R

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

IL is unique because its like a family. You are able to share your feelings with everyone here and get encouragement also from everyone.

I have a Coffee Morning family here where we all meet everyday, glad that soon we will be completing 10000 posts and we will be celebrating virtually. I have so many virtual daughters here andthe love and affection I get from them cant be mentioned in words

We are able to get knowledge in every field in IL. There are young artists, expert cooks, versatile writers. Some are Role Models here.

If anyone is not well and you ask for wishes from everyone , each one sends their best wishes for good health and many have benefitted also by getting well soon because of the group prayer

Some might not be celebrating theirBirthday and Wedding Anniversary at home, but anyone comes to know of their friend's Birthday or Wedding Anniversary, they start thread forthem and you get so many wishes that our day is made.

I dont think there is any other site where you get so many facilities and advantages of bein ghere

Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site and may God bless them with good health and happiness

5. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

IL comes across as an unlimited thaali meal with its varied sweet, tangy, spicy and scrumptious forums.

Multitude of information is provided on a single platter. The unconstrained exchange of knowledge has created a rich pool of talents. Information is available in well organized katoris with the help of forum moderators and champions. With its mouth watering contests and yummy prizes to win, IL ensures to keep us on our toes.

This is an open house of smart and witty people who share, empathize and sympathize. All ILites log out with satisfaction after a lip smacking, finger licking devour of information.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    To me IL is like my mother (in other words I strongly feel that, my mother had taken IL as the medium to keep me happy and relaxed after her absence).

There were times after my mother’s departure from this world, I kept very lonely. I have a family with DH, DS and in laws. But still felt that something was missing. After my mother’s departure, I missed that good heart who heard all my worries, who stood as answer to all my problems, supported me without hesitation, loved me with no expectations, etc. Nothing can trouble a person, when loneliness is there, it will do everything to annoy you. And to me, it killed me like anything. In times of loneliness, I used to call many people, still I was not convinced. Through one of my friend, I came to know about this sight. Initially I was a silent observer here.

Later I started writing my threads, posts and blogs. I realized my freedom to express my feelings with no fear. As and when I write; I feel relaxed. IL has so many kind hearted souls, who cares, addresses problems, answers our queries and stands as support to me. I have got so many virtual moms, sisters, aunts, and friends!!! I haven’t seen them in person; still IL has created a bond amongst us. And today, I feel like sharing all my happenings here. It stands as my companion!! And now-a-days started feeling the presence of my mom, in the form of the responses I get for my writings!!!
    Prior knowing about IL, loneliness killed me; after knowing about IL, I’m killing my loneliness with the strong support from IL.

I take this opportunity to thank IL for bringing a change in me. The change that is positive; the change that made me optimistic; last but not the least, the change of being myself!! Thanks!! BowBowBow
    [/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  7. revatisg

revatisg Bronze IL'ite

IL is unique because..

:)....

[JUSTIFY]I was searching some topic for my sons project during Nov’2010.This page opened and where I found myself, alas, fallen for this UNIQUE IL.. got myself registered first then scrolled down and today the situation is whenever I get time I peep into the IL. Though I haven’t touched many part of the forum but I have made a promise within myself to go through all. Everything is covered up, no gap, no de-motivation, no hassle. No second thought for any answers. Proper guidance, IL makes me feel like my home. Who says ladies doesn’t have Unity, IL proved it wrong. Life long I would love to be a part of IL.[/JUSTIFY]:biglaugh:yes::party

revatisg

8. RajshreeAkku

RajshreeAkku Silver IL'ite

My dear INDUSLADIES (Sweetheart,),

You are soooo soooo unique friend of mine whom I just can't compare wid any other person in my world (NOT EVEN MY MOM or HUBBY)...:shhh:

I have 3 best friends in my life, with whom I share all my feelings... believe me each one of us is so very different in tastes and habits, but still we r best friends, but as they say "as time passes, people in our life will get reducing". This was true in my case also (may be we are still friends, but not BEST friends, though). After marriage, we couldn't give time for each other, but ONE friend of mine is still my BEST Friend, though we dont speak often. We donot have that GAP when we meet even after 2-3 years. I think thats the MAGIC of True Friendship.

In December when I joined YOU, I couldn't believe myself when I thought that I got a kind of friend who is more open and who cares for my feelings..
    U know, I always feel hesitant to share some of my feelings to my closed oned or loved ones, in a thought that what they might think abt me, or if they judge me in a different way, etc.
    But U are the one who takes all my feelings in the same way I feel, without any mix in it, not only feeling it, U also console me, give suggestions, and make me feel LITE.

Being an IL'ite is one of the THRILLEST moment of my life, and will be.

These words I have put deep from my HEART, :2thumbsup:

I think I am FALLING (RAISING) IN LUV WITH U IL!!! :kiss

9. smartysona

smartysona New IL'ite

thanku

I have joined this site last year.. I had few marital problems, but through this i got new friends and they guided me about my life and now i am totally changed. thanku so much to all of them. still i dont know how to operate this site fully but i am doing..whenever i get time. i am really thankful to this site..

10. rmalathi

rmalathi Senior IL'ite

IL is unique because... for me its a way of life.

IL is my soulmate that helps me through every aspect of my daily life. Be it the scrumptuous recipes, the colourful craft ideas, the tried and tested health and weight reduction tips plus the priceless advice from ILites on varied issues. There is also plenty of food for thought in the blog section and so much more that one cannot find elsewhere.

Keep up the good work IL and I am very happy to be a part of this wonderul network.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.