Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

hai abhi !
    (saiva bhanu)?may i know which year?
    yes whenever i visit this site i first go to the chitvish recips, because i am not good in cooking. i have just start the experiments. :coffee

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  2. hub2004

hub2004 New IL'ite

Hi Kalai

I am also from coimbatore,btw which part of cbe do u hail from?i am frm saibabacolony.

regards
    uma

3. NithyaSen

NithyaSen New IL'ite

Hai IL
    i`m Nitya New comer to IL from Trichy:hatsoff. i came to singapore by Janauary `07. Now i`m living in Bukit Batok.
    I just came to know about IL through my Friend. I got married last year. My husband working in NUS.
    I would love to make some friends in Singapore who has family here. I could also help from here if anybody wants any help.Looking forward my dear friends...

Cheers:thankyou2
    Nitya

4. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

hai nitya! i am gajalakshmi from aruppukkotai. welcome to the IL. i am also new to il. i am living in singapore since 1998. in il i like to go to recipes and keep fit and maintain shape.
    so meet u soon.
    :cheers

5. Fiza

Fiza New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been living in Singapore for last 7 years. I have 2 children and work part time. Used to work full time in HR but after the birth of my son 7 years ago, have been a part timer.

I am new to IL but enjoy what I have seen till now

Regards,

Fiza

6. sameerasunil

sameerasunil New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am pretty new to Singapore. Came here 4 months back with my hubby and 4 yr old daughter. Originally from Kerala , but was settled in Bangalore before coming to Singapore. I am an Engineer with an add-on MBA , was working with an investment bank in Bangalore. Planning to take up something here also, but quite tensed about getting a job on dependent pass. I happened to see this site when I was searching for something and instantly decided to be a proud IL . I love cooking, reading and blabbering for hours on anything under the sun. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

7. Nagashree

Nagashree New IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    My nam e is Nagashree. I am from Chennai. I was born and brought up in Mysore ,karnataka india. I completed my B.E civil in Mysore and M.E. in Annamalai university, tamil nadu. After marriage I came to Chennai. Now i am having a son of 14 months old. I am leaving here for 6 months. we moved here because my hubby got a new job here. I am searching for home based job. please tell my if u know about this.Our house is in woodlands.

cheers
    nagashree

8. lakshmilatest

lakshmilatest New IL'ite

Hi
    I am geetha and I am from Kovilpatti.
    I am getting married in Jan and my hubby is working in Singapore
    Is it difficult to find apt.
    He said he's earning 4000$ per month.
    Is that enough
    I heard cost of living is too much.
    Can anyone suggest some cheap apt
    Please help me.....

9. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

hai lakshmi latest! the cost of living is not too high in here. $ 4000 is enough for a family of two adult and two children. if u take one full house of 4 room , the rent will be within $2000. the rest is enough for one month . :hatsoff

10. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hello,

I am a newbie..I am currently in India. I will be moving to Singapore in about a month's time. I am glad I found this site so I will have friends!

I am a homemaker and have a one year old baby girl. I am a PR and was in S'pore for a year. My husband has now bought a 4 room hdb in Singapore. So, I am looking for a good place to buy furniture for our home. Since my husband is busy he is unable to go around looking for one. I will be glad if anyone of you can suggest a nice place where we can get all our furniture needs.

I will be glad if you could give me a rough estimate of how much it would cost and also if you are aware of any reno contratctors just for painting.

Thanks..

Cheers
    PoorniDaya.