1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

simple myopia for one single left eye of my 6 yr old daughter- plz suggest me

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jyotiuppi, Feb 2, 2011.

1. jyotiuppi

jyotiuppi New IL'ite

Dear chitra,

my daughter is 6yrs old when i took her to routing opthalamic checkup it came to me like a shock that one of her eye has point do you think it can be reduced with home remedies plz wainting for you reply'

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I don;t know to whom you have addressed this query, but hope you would have got some solution for that. If it is mere increase of power, it can be controlled by proper eye exercises, in the meanwhile do take second opinion from a good eye doctor, follow the prescription and continue with eyes exercises which are thought in yoga classes. It is very good.

3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Hi All

Eye care is better than eye cure….. Vitamins A, E, and C all appear to offer benefits for overall eye health.

You can Go for regular preventive check ups with your doctor.

Thanks
    Healthonmove

4. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Jyoti,

Both my kids were diagnosed with vision problems at an early age [4-6 years]. I am afraid for myopic vision, home remedies will not be of much help. To prevent further deterioration of vision, you would need to go with the doctor's advice.

Please dont worry. My daughter started wearing glasses at the age of 4 and I am happy that her problem could be diagnosed at an early age.

love,
    kylie

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

At early stages it is easy to control the power and chances of getting cured is more. There are exercises which helps strengthen the eye muscle and increase blood circulation to eyes. Do it religiously. To noursih the eyes from inside, eat healthy. Include greens and orange coloured veggies & fruits.

6. hoda

hoda Senior IL'ite

Hi,Chitra,now,if this is Myopia then by the time it will cured with her growing age.You give her daily Vitamin A content food more and go for eye exercise ,do you know exercises?

7. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Eat antioxidant rich food for good eye health

If there is a more serious medical concern to reoccurance a medical evaluation shoud be done with your doctor's consultation

Thanks
    Healthonmove