Simple Living High Thinking

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Thyagarajan, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Simple Living High Thinking :hello:

upload_2022-8-11_18-32-29.jpeg

The pic contains how many generation ? Ancestors high thinking and simple living didn’t cause so many sickness and need for huge hospitals. Orients were a healthy lot.
    Doctors were not asking rich to eat less who had more money nor the poor were asked to eat expensive foods who had no money!

In pic a lady Looks down what she is busy with?

Do you find DIL TO DIL or DIL’s Daughter? The man combing hair is a son or son in law ?

Is it a festival eve?

Is it possible for the reader to weave a story around this scene?

Just for fun thread!

anika987 and KashmirFlower like this.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

It was year 1960. Mother-in-law, Daughter-in-law and Daughter-in-law's Daughter-in-law are discussing about the upcoming wedding of a relative which Daugher-in-law's Daughter-in-law and her husband are planning to attend. The boy sitting behind his grandmother and one standing at the door steps are keenly listening to their grandmother talking while looking at the floor. Mother-in-law was making an evaluation whether Daughter-in-law's Daughter-in-law is wearing the right jeweleries for attending the wedding and what else she should be wearing. Daughter-in-law (Grandmother) is talking about her wedding (the facial experession indicates that she was feeling shy) and the grandsons are keenly listening to her narration. Daughter-in-law's Daughter-in-law has kept a set of sarees ready to wear for the wedding and waiting for her husband to finish combing his hair so that she could go in and finish her dressing.

Note: Year 1960 is decided because the young lady (with two children) has a long hair properly plaited with a ribbon at the end.

anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Just my thoughts..

All I could see is a happy family..I was born and had the good luck to live in a joint family like this until I was 22..It as beautiful.

Little did I know that family politics existed coz I was protected from it.

20 years from then..everything is gone with regards to family.Always considered relatives as family..hmm..All I can do is sigh!

However..co existing and living together as one is a beautiful way to live.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Viswamitra Sir,
    I enjoyed reading a nicely woven story that befits the image of some six or seven decades old. This kind of scenes unthinkable in present times. I have cropped the bottom part of the image to release it later.
    I desired some one to discover what could be at the bottom of the image.
    Thanks and regards.

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I definitely noticed Indian tricolor and Indian citizen written around it. May be it is a message that India is just one happy family. :beer-toast1::ciao: