1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Jewellery As Investment

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by sociallifein30s, Sep 13, 2022.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

I am checking for some simple office wear jewellery and silver seems to be the go-to than the one gram jewellery. BUt the ones that I liked cost almost 10K. (Giva silver jewellery)
    Is it worth to spend so much on silver? I am not sure if I can sell them for something else like we sell other silver jewellery (like anklets or something else)
    I know I cant think of 1 gm jewellery as investment but I dont spend 10-20 K on it so never bothered.
    But this is 925k silver, so maybe worth too?

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Investing on silver is not so worthy like Gold but still better than wasting money on 1g gold jewellery.

During my wedding I wanted to return all the silver anklets I had since childhood.
    I thought I would get lots of money so that I could buy a pair of beautiful anklets.
    I went to goldsmith and melted all the old anklets I had. They gave me a certified copy mentioning the carat of the silver bar I had. It looked so heavy so I thought I would be able to have some more money left after buying anklets.

But to my surprise when I went to the silver articles shop and gave the bar he quoted very less amount for it. So I had to put extra money to buy my favourite anklets!!

And yeah just remember if the jewellery has too many stones and stuff then there is lots of wastage!

I also had invested lots of money on silver jewellery which had gold coating. Initially it looked beautiful but when the coating started to wear off it obviously lost all the charm.

sociallifein30s likes this.
  3. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

thank you. I thought almost the same. Maybe I will just stick to buying something less than 2000 rupees.
    Thats also good. I will simply keep the 10k jewelery web page open until i get bored or have money to buy in gold. :)
    this was the one that i liked costing 10k ...what do you think?

Buy Golden Royal Chandbali Earrings Online in India | GIVA