1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should I go? Please Please Help me

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Emal, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Emal

Emal Senior IL'ite

Ansuya, I loved to read your post. Very practical and true. If I keep my emotional feelings out this is how I feel. Thank You.

1 person likes this.
  2. Emal

Emal Senior IL'ite

Is it possible to Live Telecast the wedding ?? I would love if this happens. Could you please tell me how can this be done ? What equipment etc would my brother need to get this done ?? Thank You.

3. Emal

Emal Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much vmtaurus. You nailed it. After reading this over the weekend I was certain that its not a good idea for me to go.

4. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

I have seen families like that. They think their girl child a burden and they try to severe all relationships with the girl once she gets married. Don't go to any place where you are not wanted. Instead shower your love on baby who deserves you more than your own people.
    Regards

1 person likes this.
  5. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

lot of my cousins wedding we seen it live... i dont know exactly what the company name is... i need to google it and will let you know.. that time the price was 10k rupees... for couple of hours live program.. let me see if i can see the info on this for you..

6. Emal

Emal Senior IL'ite

Thanks everybody. Each of your replies was worth reading again and again. I think I am leaning towards not going. I can put aside all the past but the present condition that I am in right now, I think I would end up making myself look bad, if something does not go well. I don't think I am in a position to deal with hurts rationally due to the hormonal changes.
    I think its best to wish from far, get fit, and go when I am all well and can handle anything that comes my way.
    Its a very emotional decision to make. I think about it like 100 times a day. But I need to make a decision for me and my baby.

3 people like this.
  7. Emal

Emal Senior IL'ite

Thank You breeze01. That would be the best arrangement for me I believe.
    I will wait to hear from you.

8. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

seemymarriage.com, thats one i seen my cousins wedding... just google it and see.. call them and talk and let you brother know if he will be interested in doing this for you so you get a chance to see his wedding without taking other risks and double doubts behind your mind..

9. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

hope this helps... see if it works out for you...

10. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

you can sign up in there and they will call you back and you can get some info and pass it to your brother....