1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

shopping clothing from US stores and shipping them to India- how to do that?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by anjalika400, May 5, 2011.

1. anjalika400

anjalika400 Junior IL'ite

I am a regular buyer of womens clothings from macys, kohls and JCPenny. I moved from US to India very recently for work and missing my favorite stores already.Can anybody tell me if I buy stuff from online from these stores and send them to a relative's address in USA, what is the most reliable and cheapest way to ship them to Calcutta,India and how much will be the estimated shipping per weight. or Is there any method that any shipping company will collect my packets with a valid address and send them to India?
    anyone has done that before?

otherwise if anyone shops and ships from usa to india using some other method , please share your experience.
    thanks

2. karthika123456

karthika123456 New IL'ite

contact my brother at 0 81483 48183.he will guide you and he know that

3. james012

james012 New IL'ite

There are a lot of people who want to buy or shop stuffs from the U.S. But due to transport hassles such as high packaging charges, shipping charges, taxes, etc. make people hesitant to shop. But as there are highly reliable shopping websites coming up offering hassle free online shopping experiences, it is now green to go online.

4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite