Shifting to new house in the month of Aadi

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by RanjaniRajesh, Jul 23, 2012.

1. RanjaniRajesh

RanjaniRajesh New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Please help me to come out from this confusion.We registered new flat in June 2011.In 1st June 2012 the Grahaprevesam function was done.Since it was not completed fully , we were unable to shift and that time.Now the builder is going to hand it over by this week.So my husband is ready to shift to new house(this month is Aadi) and he doesn't have any belief in the rituals and seeing good day and time.From his point all day is a good day.My parents believe in all those things and advising not to shift in the month of Aadi.
    I told my husband to wait for few more days to enter into new house, but he is steady in his decision that he want to shift.
    I was much worried that people saying shifting in Aadi month is not good and it will bring problem.It makes me much worried.What to do ? Kindly all tell their opinion.
    In June we done the Grahaprevesam function and Shifting to the new house is in Aadi month.
    whether it will bring bad luck or problem in our life?