1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She touched me

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by strangerrr, Feb 29, 2012.

1. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

The story of usual reckless me L

I have been teaching and suggesting corrective actions & preventive action for some time now as part of my job. Many of you may (not) notice that I am posting blogs every Wednesday in IL. So you may ask what that has to do with corrective action. Let me explain:

A corrective action is made of any deviation or when an improvement required on the regular practice (process or procedure). 25th Jan, I totally forgot it was a Wednesday as I was in (working L ?? ) vacation & couple of domestic responsibility added which I never bore earlier. Now, you would have realized I am very good in giving excuses. ;)

I planned a corrective action not to skip any Wednesday blogs, i.e make 4 posts ready by last week of each month, the bottom line is at least three before first of that month. (The stupid me within me said please don’t keep boring us by your usual train bluffs; “Okay... Okay…” I pledged him and also informed that I am planning to try some stories too. He vanished after a sarcastic “பாவம்டா ILஇருக்கிறவங்கThis guy is the one I hate most when he speaks to me)

The probability of Feb having a day 5 times is once in 4 years; And even my QG skills failed to fetch the probability of Feb having 5 Wednesdays. In simple, I didn’t realize prior yesterday that I have to post a 5th blog this month and this is when I was reading one of my IL friend’s impression on me “a young man has no discipline in his life” in his imagination. (“ஒருதங்க imaginationகூட நீ no disciple தான்டா. எவ்ளோ உண்மை!!!” the stupid guy again)

Now what? இப்போ என்ன பண்ண? இவ்ளோ பேசுனதுக்கு அப்புறம் சமாளிச்சுதானே ஆகனும்! சமாளிக்கிறேன்... சமாளிக்கிறேன்...

So, today I am gonna post one from my archive, my most favourite small write-up, as I determined my better possible output to IL always (“நல்லா பேசி சமாளிக்கிற, வாய் இல்லனா உன்னை நாய்கூட மதிக்காது”)

Here it is,

One evening,

I was longing to see her, and drove out

As I saw her, sat facing her

Guess, she wished to touch me – As

Ever since I sat,

She was stretching her hand towards me

Don’t know why she drew back each time

After a while,

may be after an hour of

feeling her fragrance and speaking sans words

I stood and turn to leave – it was then

She touched me

I looked down on my wet feet

Yea, Sea touched me J

~Jan ‘2011

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Strangerrr,

I wrote those words in my imagination only to emphasize on the point how stupid I was not seeing the best of you.

The poem about the sea was a good suspense and was very well done. Even though it was a filler, it is a nice one. Thank you.

Viswa

3. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

viswa,

just a quick note. i understood your blog in right sense & this i wrote much in a lighter sense.

you needless to appologise!

thanks for your fb :)

p.s. i am still due to reply properly to your blog, will do once i found enough time.

:)

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

ha ha.. nice one..

5. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

oh.....what a line to start a nice blog!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It was a surprise to see Sea touching you!!!!!!!

You fooled me.......i thought you are----sharing your V-day experiences with us(title made me to think so....)...

I think Akila knew your Thiruvileyaadal.........hence she dint hold place for first fb!!!!!!!!

Jokes apart, it was short and sweet.:)

6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Hi strangerrr,
    It 's nice to know about sea(see),We can feel it(sea) according to our mood! Nice Imagination!Even though you are not ready to present a Blog ,you have managed in a beautiful way! Really you are a Strengerrr!!!!(joking)!

7. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Could guess it after reading line 6 of that note, Strangerrr [Am I getting smarter too, perhaps?]. Nice one though. -rgs

8. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Apprecitions for being committed!! :) (committment towards blogging on wednesday)
    So u longed to see her but guessed Sea wishing to touch u ..too much :bonk

@Rgs - Aint u smarter always?? ;-)

9. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

Thanks upfsabari for the comment.

10. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the detailed feedback mums.