1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 8

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jun 14, 2007.

1. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,
    Travelling, so got a chance to respond today only.

I was expecting Shal will reject the offer and move on.. but it happened differently, maybe coz she was trying to take vengeance on Rishi.
    Jaggi's behaviour was also unexpected, I thought his sweet self will die down in few months.
    Although he seemed very aggressive at first during the interview until the president had to make the choice, he seems to have calmed down to a great extend, maybe fallen by shal's physical appearance. The fact that he does not want to get married proves that he does not want to get into any commitment with her.

I feel sad for shal coz jaggi is the only living relative(?) she has. She might not be devastated if he abandons her, but I am sure she her perspectives will change if that happens.

I am curious whats in store ...

Mythili

6 people like this.
  2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythili,

I am happy that at last you got time to respond to SHE 8. Actually Shal had almost rejected the offer when Rishi's marriage invitation and Captain's stinging remarks almost forced her to decide like that.

You are right. Males normally do not prefer commitment. As I have been repeatedly telling:
    "A man loves the woman from whom he gets sexual favours; whereas a woman gives sexual favours to the man they love."
    But that hesitation to commit alone cannot make Jaggi a bad man. Nor his queer name has any effect on his name and reputation. Let's wait and see, Mythili.

Thanks once again for the participation.
    regards,

3. varalotti

Re: SHE - Episode 9

Most Gracious Ladies,

In a short while from now I will be going on air with SHE 9.

(Factually incorrect; as all of us are airborne now)

If writing the serial has been a wonderful experience, reading your replies and responding to them, has only been even more so.

SHE 9 signals another significant event in the story. It is only in this episode that Shalini finds.... Oops.. what's this, I have started narrating the story... Please go to SHE 9 and read it for yourelf.

Even if you forget to read the episode, dont ever forget to post your responses. They are bread and butter for your writer.

regards,

1 person likes this.
  4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

some how seems like destiny has some grudge on shals or what? every time she finds her happiness or a big moment of her life is brought down with some heart wrecking incident..i wonder whats in store for her now..

by the way i did think and expected that Rishi will get married in 6months and that too to an uneducated girl...because I think some men dont like to accept whats lacking in them rather they think they can explore and change their selection of wives (hope i am not generalising here) finally what matters is our attitude its not whether someone is educated or not....ofcourse educated ones will find a way out for separation and uneducated ones will sulk in marriage as theyhave no where to go...and husbands of such wives think they have a happy fulfilling married life

5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

excellent episode... hope destiny doesnt do anything bad to them...

6. varalotti

Destiny does not have a grudge against Shals. Or to put it other way destiny has a grudge against every one till he or she travels the route intended for him or her.

That's a perfect analysis of man-woman relationship. People say that the divorce rate in India is less. In fact we have more divorceable marriages and than divorces.
    Many couples stay together for the sake of their children. And that is a sad summary of many marriages.
    thanks for coming in. And sorry for the delay in responding to your fb.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

thanks, SM. Once again I can't give any assurances.
    sridhar