1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 16

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Aug 10, 2007.

1. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

well sir...i see your point of view that we are only the spectators of what is happening in shalini's life. and i agree that in a troubled state, the mind would seek to choose a path of either the least resistance or a path which "there's-nothing-else-in-life"....as in shalini's case!

as for the next part of the comment, i must say that being still in my teen years, i'll admit that i'm still foolishly ignorant of certain issues, be it regarding the Manu Dharma, or even the general hindu scriptures.
    but regarding the Manu proposition that women need men in their lives, i must say that this proposition can never remain unheard as long as you have a hindu background. thankfully, my mom does not wholly agree.in fact ,she shares the same views as you do sir.

thank you very much sir for sharing your views with me.

regards

-MaYa-

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,
    Want to have a glance at the Madurai book fair? Want to steal a look at Varalotti's picture hanging outside his publisher's stall?

Or want to see the rare sight of his wife reading the blurbs from his books? Well go to this thread.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/v...613-varalotti-madurai-book-fair-pictures.html

As soon as I saw my picture over there I wanted to share the news with my family, and hence this 'self-trumpeting' post. Want your wishes and blessings.
    Love,

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: SHE - Episode 17

Most Gracious ILites,
    After celebrating the Indian Independence day worldwide, you have now come to read the story of a woman who sought her own independence and even fought for it. Does that fight end in a golden retreat in the form of a sanyas? Has Shalini found herself?
    This episode may not provide exact answers to these questions. But read on, for this is the penultimate chapter of this mini-mega serial.
    Looking forward to your views.
    Love,

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

why are you planning to take her on sanyasin path sir???
    i thought with her kind of brains she would some good to the human world...just like the way her father did.....establish some orphanages, help poor she has so much money and also she has the capability to earn more even if she just puts all money to charity...why sanyasin...this doesnt seem like the shals we saw in the first episode

5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Now she will become a sanyasin?