1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 14

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: SHE - Episode 15

Most Gracious ILites,

Either because Shalini's would-be died, or because Shalini was in trouble, or because we had an active database problem, SHE 14 did not enjoy the reception its predecessors did.

Having written for donkey's years I have the ability, thank God, to tweak the story a little bit and increase my TRP rating. But I am not going to do that, ladies. Because I want you to read a real story written not to please you, but as it occurred to the author. I am not presumptuous enough to think that I am writing the story to convey a message. A story is a story and it need not contain an ulterior message to deserve its place. We do not dance to get to the other end of the room. We can do it more efficiently by running. Then why do we dance? We dance because we want to. Period.

I want you to be in this state of mind as you read the future episodes. Many ILites wrote to me saying that they are praying for Shalini's welfare. Please do not do that ladies. Shalini is a character of fiction. She is a figment of my imagination. That's all. Instead divert your prayers, your prayerful thoughts to those who need the most. Those who have sought it in our community threads.

Now SHE 15 is in your hands. Tell me what do you think of her.

With love to all and malice to none,

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  2. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Wow!!! Today the episode is released well before it's scheduled time.
    Thank you Sir :)
    Read it in a hurry but to give any FB ... will have to read again peacefully :oops:

3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Oh.. i realized today that I have posted this(previous) msg in the wrong thread ! this one was meant for SHE-15.
    Anyways....... !

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monsi,
    It does not matter where you post. Your post reached me in time and I did know that you meant it for SHE 15. So no probs over there.

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Varalotti sir

pardon me....but i have to really say this again....i dont think of shals as confident and find her way kind of girl.....why does she keep looking for men to get her emotional support...such rebellious girls plan to live all by themselves rather than depending on men...is she trying to show off to her ex FIL and rishi / jaggi seems like going forward the list will go on...that she has a marriage and kids.....what is she trying after all...no value add ..no identity of herself..she keeps finding identity through marriage or a relationship.......

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Nice twist... I hope this all changes and she gets justice