1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 1

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Apr 27, 2007.

1. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Good start.. I like Shalini's character..

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

thanks, SM. But I need to warn you that this will be a daring novel, portions of which you may not like.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Srividya,
    SHE is the story of every woman. Most of the women have accepted their fate and have resigned to a life of emptiness, sorrow and impotent anger. My heroine on the other hand chooses to rebel against that and in the process she shows the world what a woman is capable of and what stuff she is made of.
    REad the whole story. Though you may not accept parts of it, you'll accept that the story is the voice of many women mauled by the society and its conventions.
    sridhar

4. anu1975

anu1975 New IL'ite

What a rebel Shalini is and she has a stern disciplinarian FIL....She must be suffocating in this marriage.

I find it cute the way Rishi tries to irritate her...“Since Shal is not there to see, this is a real waste.” He shut the tap and focussed on his shaving....But wonder if Shalini finds that cute. Maybe it's too early to say this but it seems that irritating and arguing is the only way they communicate like most real life couples.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  5. varalotti

Thanks anu for coming in. SHE is one story which disturbed me a lot. Many people have condemned me for the bold outlook I have given for the women in this story. In fact there was one raging controversy in IL itself with people attacking me left, right and centre.
    Go through the whole story and let me know if the charges levelled against me are true.
    sridhar

1 person likes this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

Wonderful beginning!!!! i just read the first part and im liking it so much.. Wonder whats coming up in the next parts Sridhar..
    And by the way nice name Sridhar!!!

7. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

@varalotti she story started in 2007 not yet next part .. Liked salini character women has to be bold it's not like has to be every time down to earth ..eagerly waiting for next part.

8. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

Story was little difficult to digest but some how i liked the ending ..i thought shalini has communicated bit to rishi there could have ended her issues but somehow it's story @varalotti apologies i haven't thought other parts are in seperate thread. Just asked as i saw she story started in 2007 how come there is no continual .

9. sharamsn

sharamsn New IL'ite

Nice stor.any way i liked the ending.I lke shalini character she s so bold...wating for next part