1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She’s a Special Woman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Purna,

I wish you and pray to god that you come out of it clean. And Say bye to C. and are a moral support and role model to others..

You are welcome to share your thoughts in which ever way you can. we don't need expressions, few words do communicate dear.

good to know you have a great supporting family system.

saying best wishes to you. lol also.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Twinsmom,

I thank God for being so generous with your mom. I know, the first question that arises in anyone is why her..my mom...my daughter...my favorite person...But, I guess we are all same in His eyes and maybe he selects someone for some purpose and we are too ignorant to know.
    Well, reading the post, I fretted and felt with you :) You wrote about your mother, but it could have been my mother...the emotions are so raw that one can touch it.

And Twinsmom, this has been nominated for the FP of the month, as you might be aware. As far as I am concerned, anything you write can go straight to FP forums! I am 'lattu' over your writings. You are simply gifted and thanks for making these regular gifts to us.

Keep on writing.....:)

L, Kamla

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Purna,
    It was really inspiring to learn that you have fought a valiant battle with the terrible C and have emerged as a true winner.That you are now
    helping others in this battle is so wonderful.
    My prayers to you for your continued good health and best wishes to all your near and dear ones who have stood by you always.May you bring hope to all those you meet and counsel and derive strength yourself to do all you wish to do for the others.
    warm regards
    PAULINA