1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She’s a Special Woman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Mar 16, 2008.

1. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Thank you.... words fail me. Such quick, warm and sincere response! I want her to read all the good wishes you have showered on her. I'll forward this to her.
    I am sorry about the typos... My emotions just carried me away... and I didn't read through to correcvt them....
    But then again, this is not creative writing.... it is straight from my heart... and words pouring forth from there sometimes defy grammar and spellings!
    Regards,
    Twinsmom

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Dear twimsmom
    A very lovely & emotional write up.Mothers are always special .
    But the courage to face illness is one which many people dont have at all that too when one is diagnosed with C.
    Regards to ur mum !

3. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Dear Twinsmom,

Again a very well written post.

The strongest women live in our midst. They are our heroes. We do not have to go into the world to look for them. They teach us what we cannot learn from any rule book. And they do that silently without any noise and frills. They are our mothers and grandmothers.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

TM,

A wonderful tribute to a special woman. I loved the strength of your mom.

When the will power, and love for the kids is strong, no C can hurt.

I have been strong for my mom and mil. I have a very loving daughter who has been strong, for me even at a tender age.

Here is to all those strong moms and strong daughters...:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

I know, that your mom is going to make the makkolams for your twins wedding., and we will be having a glowing description la tm style...

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

All I can is ''Bravo'' to Twinsmom's mom...A really heart touching write-up..The way uu have described her, she must b the Iron-lady of the house..Seeing her inner strength must be making uu all proud..At this age too she must b knowing a lot about computers,books and other stuff..This shows her will-power...May v too have that will-power...Amen..A really heart touching..

6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Twinsmom,

She is so optimistic...The life is too short for everybody; so they have to learn from other's experiences. Your Mom is such one who deserves teaching people, an important part of life. Long live your Mom...

I visualise your Mom drawing 'makkolam'....

7. purnalanka

purnalanka New IL'ite

dear twinsmom

really she is a special woman fighter, multitasker above all great mother . you are so lucky i must say. at the same time your mother is also so lucky to have a such lovable daughters who are ready to do anything for their mom.any patient especially cancer patients need emotional support. i am a cancer patient(blood). i know the suffering, emotions, helplessness. of the patient. family support will boost up their confidence in fighting against cancer. thank god i am blessed with a great support from my family. for the time being i can say i am a survivor of cancer. i want to share so many things with you but i am not so expressive like you. i am very glad to say you have a wonderful husband,who are giving so much cooperation in this difficult time. i go to tata cancer hospital(mumbai) to councel the patients there. i do share my experiences with them try to answer their doubts and try to give emotonal support as much i can. it is a great feeling . even my doctors ask me to do so.that is need of emotional support.keep on giving that to your mom.

namaskarams to mom

best wishes to you

with lots of love

purnalanka

8. aquamarine

aquamarine Senior IL'ite

Dearest Viju,

Lovely to see a post by you after such a long time.....A very touching and emotional post...Your mother is indeed a special person.....I dont know how to put into words what i felt when reading your post.....i think you would agree with me sometimes words are just not enough to convey what we think....

lots of love

priya.

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear twinsmom,

:hatsoff:hatsoff to your mom. I really :bowdownBow to her. Her courage and the energy is really impeccable. All of us should learn a lesson or two from her. At her age when everybody feels life is over, it is really amazing to know that she has shown interest to learn things. A very good tribute to your mother !!!

May her tribe increase !!!!

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Twinsmom
    That was a beautiful write up about your mom. Bowto your mom. It shows the love of the daughter towards her mom. Thanks for sharing it here it is just great to read about such wonderful woman. It is a very touchy and emotional thread. My love and best wishes to your mom. Let the Almighty bless her with good health and happiness.