Sharjah Ladies meet-up

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Friendly1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Anu and others,

How are you? I have tried replying to your link twice and both times it showed network error. Let me try again, a shorter reply this time!!
    I liked the idea of doing our bit for somebody who needs help. To begin with, i have a small suggestion. Why dont we collect a few necessary items when we meet and donate it to some NGO. Or we could collect things to be given to the labourers who are reeling under the downturn without getting salaries! By things i mean,.......daily needs like rice, dal, clothes, money. If all of us who meet;contribute little it should amount to something worthwhile. Would like to know how you all feel abt this idea??

Regards,
    Lee

2. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends
    I am better now, thanx for all ur comforting and caring words, I am happy and feeling better as I have got good bunch of friends to care for each other now. Sanju is doing well, poor girl, couldn't play much with her last week.

Dear Anu
    Saw ur idea of Social service, really a novel one,

and Lee
    Ur suggession to execute it is too good,

Let us all work together to do some small service,

Janani

3. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Dora

Welcome back, where were u all these days, eagerly waiting for ur reply

Janani

4. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai friends
    Gdmg.today is Ivan s Birthday.He needs all your Blessings.Every year we used to go home to celebrate in a grandmanner with our parents (since both of us belong to same place) Ivan enjoyed being with his dear ones.This year he is missing them but he will enjoy with his friends .lastnight he had fever but still he is eager going to school with his cold and fever.Remember him in your prayers.
    HAI JANANI
    Eppadi irukeenga? sanju eppadi iruka? udamba pathukanga venthayatha ooravachu mg sapidunga. pona varam ennaku oray cold fever due to climate change ippa ok ellam kai vaithiyam thann.ingi kashayam, puthina thuvayal ellam eduthukunga .seekiram meet pannuvom. Bye.
    HAI LEE
    How r u? how is summer ?here we r enjoying summer with sickness.take care
    regards
    dorathy.

5. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Dora

Convey my Hearty Blessings and Wishes to Little Ivan, and hope he get well soon!!!!

I am better now, nalla vela seriousa illama pochu, illena romba kashtam, ivlo naal enga ponnenga, kandipa I shd see u in our next meet up. Very curious to see u in person. Sanjuku next month B'day. Ooruku poga porom, will be there for 2 mnths and be back.
    I think athukula next meeting vandhudumnu, so this time also I think will miss to see u all. I will follow up IL activities from there. So do keep posting. Aparam sanju got up, so will see u tom, take care

Janani

6. anumanoj

anumanoj New IL'ite

Hi Gals
    Lee gr8 idea...Lets meet up and work it out..
    Cheers
    Anu

7. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai janani
    thank u for u r blessings.we had a gd day.sanju enna panura? nanga ivan holidays timela india povom.ok c u
    Regards
    dorathy:)

8. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Dear Lee,
    Wonderful idea :thumbsup.... The next time a meeting is planned it would be nice if we could decide on the date and time a couple of weeks in advance since many of the ladies may not be online everyday to be able to plan the meeting in their schedules especially working ladies as all the pending house work needs to be completed on the weekends..... Just my thought... :)

9. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

hi bindu

Welcome back. where had u been all these days. hope everthing is fine. in fact we were missing u during our meet as ur one of the senior member of the group. As suggested, we shall decide our next meet well in advance so that the others can also join

Srividya

10. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Srividya,
    Thanks... Yeah... I did have one crazy month gone past :crazy...Everything is fine just very busy at work... I check the site for any updates only during short breaks at work and when I am not travelling... I have been checking on and off the site but never had the time to reply to any threads.... Once I get home... a different part of me gets to work... The Mommy...with 3 naughty fellas.... :spinbonkHmmm...But I have to admit I do enjoy that as well:thumbsup...Anyway hopefully I should find sometime now.... I too missed the meet.:-(.. it was wonderful the way u gals described it...I hope I will be able to make it to the next one....will be nice to put a face to a name...