Sharing Experiences

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by MonikaSG, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

@Mistt and @HazelPup request you to please share your experiences too. Thanks for liking the various posts.

2. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Hi Monika, I am new to this site and just enjoy reading some nice posts. I don’t have much to share as I am still learning a lot from others. One experience I could share is from my grandparents. Being elders they would still listen to their younger generation and would take good things from them without any Ego. I too would love to listen/read/learn more from others ( irrespective of their or my age) here. Thank you Monika.

messedup, iyerviji, periamma and 4 others like this.
  3. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for sharing. You have learned a very big lesson from your elders that many of us needs to learn. If everyone in this world could be like them then this earth will become a more peaceful place to live.

4. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Dear @MonikaSG....
    You have started a wonderful thread here and so thought will post my views too.... hope you wont mind....

First and foremost what i have learnt in my life is that, there is not going to be a perfect life or a person, its about our attitudes and how we perceive things in life...

I am a kind of person, who thinks of crossing the bridge only when i am on it, this attitude has put me in both good and bad situations and i have learnt a lot....

Any problem is like a speed breaker on the road, doesnt stay for a long time and so does happiness... everything is temporary in life....

No matter whatever happens in life, i like to take responsibility for my actions and decisions....

Nurturing, loving and giving more time to my ‘self’.... so that i can give the better and rejuvenated me to my loved ones....

Still loads to learn in life....

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    messedup, iyerviji, HazelPup and 6 others like this.
  5. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

6. nandinimithun

Archu.....
    Hehe no sweetie.... i dont deserve that

Archanaanchan likes this.
  7. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear for sharing. Why you said I will mind on it. I am just requesting everyone who click the like and disappear to post as I found them liking this topic. Others I can't force to reply here. Its there own wish to like it or not. Really world is too big and we have so much to learn. I like what you learned from your life a lot. Many of us will be benefitted if we can be little like you. Thanks a lot for sharing your learning to us.

nandinimithun and Sandycandy like this.
  8. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

:worship2: From me too ! @nandinimithun Specially for the taking responsibility for one’s actions and decisions !! Totally love that thought.

9. nandinimithun

On come on sandy....
    I feel when i take responsibility for my actions and decisions, life becomes simpler.... no blame games, no arguments and less of conflicts and dramas

10. nandinimithun

Thanks for that moni

MonikaSG and Sandycandy like this.