share your thoughts

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Alyssum, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi, Tmw topic TODAY EDUCATION

2. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

That topic is better phrased as "Education Today".

3. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

This may be written as:
    Hi S: Thank you for your appreciation and the corrections you made. It will help me improve my writing. I will compare and consider the mistakes I may have made.
    Thanks for suggesting a topic. I am not able to write today, since I am busy. I will surely post my thoughts tomorrow

Keep it up Alyssum!
    Good Luck!

4. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi sokanasanah, I am happy to see made a corrections and once again thank you .
    here i posted my suggestion for the topic,

SHOULD INDIA GO TO MOON?
    1) Neil Alden Armstrong, was an American astronaut and the first man to foot on the moon.
    2) Aldrin , the second human to foot on moon.
    3) A total of twelve men have landed on the moon.
    4) Commonly, It shows the science and technologies are leading in the country.
    5) A few nations have started interest in repeating this achievement.
    6) Here the questions , 1)what did we learn from sending men to moon?
    2) What are the benefits and drawbacks from sending men to moon?.
    7) ISRO,successfully launched the Chandrayaan-1 and was able to detect the water presence on moon.
    8) Chandrayaan-2,the mission is to be launched to the moon in 2015.
    9) If India landed on moon as the same, we shows the science and technology are leading in our country.
    10) It gives us superiority power in technology and we will "feel proud".
    11) Here, a human moon mission is financially affordable.our economic conditions and problems , technonology challenges and so on.
    12) Now, In our country major problem is power and so on.
    13) Here we maintain and improve our economic conditions and everything has happen automatically.

here,whatever in my thought i write it at the same time i think, i am not at all give suitable answer for this topic .

Thank you

5. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    EDUCATION TODAY

1) Education is a form of learning in which knowledge, skills and behavior of people from one to next generation.
    2) Through teaching, training, research and analysis. It occurs on the way one thinks and feels.
    3) IN PAST, Student learned through books only. Teachers teach the subjects and clarify the doubts . Learning took place under tree shed and class room. here, teacher played the role as teach the lessons, ask the questions and answers from books and also try to examine which student is good to study through student marks.

4) IN PRESENT,
    i) Student learn from not only books and teacher . Also from each other, Internet, inside and outside the school/educational institution. Here internet plays a vital role for learning education because it have lot of search engines helps a people to search information and collect it with proper explanation and examples.
    Students can ask the questions and explore his/her opinions, ideas, suggestion and activities.it enhance the student knowledge and practical skills.

ii) Now a days, teachers teaches the lessons not only use blackboard, arrange the daytrip for education based and enjoyment, they use systems and it also provide to student for practice.

iii) In present system , education environments are developing the infrastructure facilities like accomodation and food, library, online facilities ( they connect the wi-fi connection ), A/C classrooms ,arrange the competition, exhibition, conversation, games within and other outside educational institutions.

iv) Compete with others reveals the student confidence and they know how to manage that field .
    In the system teachers not at all take interest in process of learning education and also take care the physical activities. They give practices and training. They create oppourtunities.

v) Distance education and online education - help the people to own way of study and learn education.

In present education start from 2years old onwards,
    I) Playschool, pre-school, nursery, primary, matriculation, stateboard, higher secondary, polytechnic, colleges/universities/institutions like arts, science, law,professional, medical, music, dance and so on.
    II) The fees and courses study material depends upon the educational institutions.

5) IN FUTURE, I think, now a days students are excellent in their education and other skills. So automatically next generation are grasp the knowledge and skills.
    i) In future, They learn the education through own way with the help of internet.
    ii) Student share the views, ideas and explore his talent through own effort .
    iii) Education institution is continuing.. but teaching activities is not there. They show the what are they learn own way just share the thoughts, skills and connection with people for the purpose how to perform and explore the talents in correct way.

EDUCATION TODAY BENEFITS,
    1) Educated people thinking capability is wide and gain practical knowledge in work environment. They way of expression and behavior in public place is good.
    2) Educated people earns more money and take/give respect from others.
    3) Encourage the people in right way and conversation with others simply.

Thankyou.

:hiya

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  6. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi, If u would like to give a topic for writing, post me. i will try to write about the topic. This one motivates me because it will able to know and gather a information about it and it also improving my thinking capacity.

today i posted my writing, when u have a time make a correction.

Kindly say, In my writings sentence continuation is right or wrong.
    point out the grammatical mistakes.

Thank you.

7. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

tomorrow topic SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

8. rahulforu

rahulforu New IL'ite

yes we need to improve our communication skills which are essential in any ones career as they are the stepping stones to enter into industry

9. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

yes, your thought is right.

10. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi, 29/1/2013- Topic- SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

1) Social network sites are people who share information about each other to their friends.
    2) A social networking service is an online service.
    3) People are share interests and ideas, activities, events, news, post the acheivements and so on.
    4) Social networking services create oppourtunites for new relationships and strengthen the existing relationship.
    5) It improves the communication effectively.
    BENEFITS
    1) It can be good way to make a connection with people.
    2) It is usually free and easily to create a account/page.
    3) It helps to get in touch with lonf-lost friends.
    4) We can post the interesting news and information.
    5) It gives better information, interactive with people, to know the world awareness, knowledge, business oppourtunities, advertisements and so on.
    6) People can also use as an entertainment.
    DISADVANTAGES
    1) To set privacy settings –if people cannot set as secrecy,otherwise it can be view by public.
    2) Posting the pictures – arise the problems, someone make a false statement.
    3) Some people may use fake details/profiles.
    4) Be careful to choose the friends otherwise it creates a problem in real life.
    5) Some people spend many hours on social networking because of addiction
    Social networking sites are developing day by day . This sites provides good news and enjoy a thing lot. People create a profile genuine, because it can be see by public as well as employers to visit the sites to know the personality, our family members, so people can careful to maintain and create the profile. people can select the suitable sites for share the interest, ideas and events. There are lot of networking sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, orkut, myspace.com and so on.