share your thoughts

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Alyssum, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Tommorow topic is INTERNET
    Sunday Topic is CELLPHONE

Im busy with my family in this weekend. so, i don't know about post on weekends. i try to continue without failure.

Anyone have a interest and time to make a correction in my sentence(today topic). kindly help me.

Thank you.

2. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Very good step at improving your skills. I am looking forward to your next write. Will give you feedback, whenever possible.

3. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Just giving feedback. Request you to consider this as a help. I have given my variations in Italics

2 people like this.
  4. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Just giving feedback. Request you to consider this as a help. I have given my variations in Italics

Hi yamusarna, thankyou for helping me. that corrections are improving my writing as well as speaking english.
    when u have time, kindly correct and suggest me how to use?

Thank you.

5. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

INTERNET

1) Nowadays Internet plays vital role for every people in this world.
    2) Without internet we can’t to do the work that type of environment is upcoming.
    3) Here, lot of benefits available in internet and it helps to every people.
    4) Our works are easily done through internet.
    5) The procedures and rules are simple here for registration and cancellation.
    6) Internet plays everyfield and everywhere like marketing, banking, retails, onlineshopping, online education and so on.
    7) Online payments for booking bus, train, plane, purchase and order whatever we need, bank to bank transaction, EB bill and so.
    8) Lot of websites are available for shopping and choose a variety of choices are available as per our budget and offer a doordelivery as per norms. So, it saves our time as well as transport expenses.
    9) Internet has various services are email, on-line chat, messenger, on-line games and so on.
    10) It provides fast communications, update latest news and online references, entertainment like games, puzzles, movies, films, chatting and so on.
    11) In internet people can find out the job easily through naukri, monster, aol and lot of websites are available to search the job.
    12) Collect the information is the biggest benefit in the internet. We can find any type information on any subject with help of search engines are google, yahoo and so on.
    13) Here number of people can participate the debate, discussion and share the opinions and to gather the new thing and valuable knowledge.
    14) We are able to consult a online doctor to get a guidance about any medical problem.
    15) Online training facility is providing through web.
    16) Today all training board and colleges present the result on web. it helps wherever in the world we can seen easily.
    17) In online shop we can able to buy and sell the old and used things.
    18) Here such disadvantages also like theft the personal details , virus problems , so on.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  6. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi all, today i posted my topic.
    any one have a time correct my sentence and point out the mistake.
    suggest me what are the ways to improve the writing skills? i need some ther ideas ?
    :hiya

7. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

CELLPHONE
    1) In this modern world, cellphone is popular and boon to everyone .
    2) It plays important vital role. Cell phones are being extensively used by students at all levels, doctors, professionals, common man and woman in their day to day activities.
    3) It is convenient and compact for users.
    4) Now-a-days, every family has a 2 to 5 mobiles per house because of communication are easy and to get and pass the information quickly.
    5) In this generation, at the age of 4 or 5 child to know how to operate and use the cellphones .
    6) It is like a passion in our generation. Here, lot of models and designs available in the cellphones. At the same time cellphone values start ranges from above RS.500 onwards offered and also available secondhand cellphone it is cheap . so, everyone have a mobile.
    7) It has a lot of facilities like dialing, sms, mms, games, radio, chat, update the latest news, set a tunes, video conference, digital camera, internet, Bluetooth, T.V, maps, musicplayer, entertainment, wallet, audio recorder, video recorder, etc.,
    8) It is cheap and it has a limited capacity and speed.
    9) It is connected to a computer and download whatever we need.
    10) Cellphone has a lot of benefits and such a drawbacks for based upon users .
    11) We have a good or bad are two sides of a coin. It all are up to users, to make a best use of cellphone.

Any one make a correction point out the grammatical mistakes and sentence formation.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  8. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

HI Alyssum! I appreciate your effort. I made some corrections below. As you know, there are many, many ways to write the same thing. There is no one perfect form! So take my corrections as one possible version. Do not interpret it as the "best" or "only" version!
    Good Luck! If you keep this up, I will help when I can.
    if there is something that is unclear in my recommendations below, then feel free to ask.
    :cheers:thumbsup

THE CELLPHONE
    1) In this modern world, cellphones are popular and a boon to everyone .
    2) Cell phones play a vital role. They are being extensively used not only by people in their day to day activities, but also by students, doctors and other professionals In their business activities.
    3) It is a convenient and compact device for users.
    4) Now-a-days, there are approximately - 2 to 5 mobiles per household. This makes communication easy.
    5) In this generation, even at the age of 4 or 5, children already know how to operate and use cellphones .
    6) Cell phone use is like a passion in our generation. Many models and designs of cellphones are available. New cellphone prices range from RS.500 upwards. Cheap secondhand cellphones are also available, so everyone can afford to have a mobile.
    7) Cell phones have a lot of features like dialing, sms, mms, games, radio, chat, news updates, video conferencing, digital camera, internet, Bluetooth, T.V, maps, music-player, entertainment, digital-wallet, audio recorder, video recorder, etc.
    9) Cell phones can be connected to a computer to download software and content.
    10) The cellphone has a lot of benefits, but some drawbacks too, depending on the the user .
    11) The good and bad aspects of this technology are two sides of the same coin. It is up to the user, to make the best use of a cellphone.

2 people like this.
  9. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Here is a suggestion for a topic:
    Should India go to the moon?

10. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sokanasanah, thank you for appreciate and made corrections given for me. It is helpful to improve my writing. here i consider and compare what are the mistakes had done by me.
    here you give suggestion topic, today im not able to write, surely i post my thoughts tmw.

Thank you.