1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shampoo for dry frizzy hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by itsmeminu, May 27, 2010.

1. itsmeminu

itsmeminu New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with a good "daily use" herbal based shampoo to control dry and frizzy hair??????????

Last edited: May 27, 2010

2. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    use himalaya herbl shampoo,its quite good,i feel so....because i had treid evry shampoo's like vatika,dove,pantine,garnier,sunsilk,etc... etc....it made my thik hair to become thin,dry and silky...now i'm happy with this shampoo..

3. swats123

swats123 New IL'ite

Try Shagrow or Shamla. I use shagrow and I lose less hair than what I did with other brands while shampooing... and I just looooovvvveeeee the smell :)

4. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

you can try biotique shampoo ... even its a reliable product.. before shampoo oil ur hair for dryness...

5. Priyamvadha03

Priyamvadha03 New IL'ite

how abt matrix biolage smoothening shampoo ??

6. Geetamohan

Geetamohan Bronze IL'ite

biotique protein shampoo is good i feel

7. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

use any shampoo... before taking bath apply some warm castor oil to the scalp and massage for few minutes... then follow ur routine wash... u will have a great conditioned hair.... or use aloevera as the conditioner after shampooing... that will work...

8. Priyamvadha03

Priyamvadha03 New IL'ite

there is one home made remedy for dry hair which will give u spa like effect post hair wash...
    Take 1 big ripe banana(or 2 depending on ur hair length), 1 egg, 2 spoons milk, 2 spoons honey
    First beat the banana nicely with a blender, it should become a paste. then add egg milk and honey and beat again along with the mashed banana.
    Now apply this smoothie to your hair, covering every hair strand. Place a shower cap and let it sit for some 30-45 mins. NOw wash with usual shampoo. Make sure all the banana pieces are removed from ur hair.
    This will definitely give u smooth and moisturised hair.. try it out :thumbsup

9. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Hey,

guys and girls do you know how much aloe vera is useful for your hair care and

also this is easily available to you.

Aloe vera helps to growth hair. Massage aloe Vera into the scalp; leave in for

30 minutes and rinse. Aloe Vera is known to balance PH and stimulate the

production of enzymes on your scalp which help with hair growth. It also works

as a brow gel, Mix a little aloe Vera with an eye shadow that matches your

eyebrows. Apply with a brow brush. Use aloe vera instead of conditioner! Your

hair will be silkier than ever – just make sure to rinse well. Mix aloe vera

into powdered hair dye before dyeing hair to help fight off moisture loss from

drying chemicals.