1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shall be non expressive, than breaking my friendship

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Bpremalatha, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Is it wrong to express your good feelings about them, if not why do they behave as if I committed the biggest mistake of the world.

When anyone says "I love you", does it hurt you?
    You might be shocked and feels to the heart, but why are you feeling offend on one who said you?

Why do all? most of them offend.... We just cant resist someone saying us "I love you" or just because we dont like them, we dont want to hear such words from them?

Fine, when a girl/boy says to his friend, If the friend is jovial, he/she would take it easy..cool and blew away on that words and take it easy... Rest would behave as if something great went wrong, The person who said such words are........ dont know.. henceforth the friendship relationship is no more...

No more...

But why??? will these words hurt so bad? when a girl/boy said the other boy /girl "I love you".... why do consider them as bad person?

The gossips on that would go like this.. "you know.. that guy/girl...proposed her/him...yeah they both have stop talking to each other..."
    ufff

with all such gossip.....

By the way.. will that words really hurt???..... I don't think so...
    Why is kolavari???

Just because they would ruin their friendship... many don't dare to say those words also.....

They say no thanks, I would be happy to be without saying and expressing my feeling, than breaking my friendship....

2. whatisaguytodo

whatisaguytodo Gold IL'ite

That's bad. If you don't tell them you don't feel that way, you are leading them on. They might think they have a chance and continue trying to pursue you. Tell them, you're flattered but you don't think of them that way.

1 person likes this.
  3. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

aiyoo.... The title went wrong..
    I am not saying...
    I was suppose to ask.. Is "I love you"..hurts so much???? that you break your friendship???

4. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Hehe
    Good one:) and I still like the fb you got...

5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Sometimes it is just fake anger to prove something to society that thinks that "love" (and "love marriage" which will be the next step) are bad.

After reading your thread, I remembered this incident:
    My husband's colleague' 6 year old sobbing daughter once called her daddy at work. She broke down in tears and narrated how her best friend classmate had asked her to go out on a date (;-) budding romantic).

But do you know what her problem was- did he think I was an "easy" girl that would say yes to such things.

So it had nothing to do with him.

Her anger had everything to do with what others and most importantly 'lover boy' thought about her character :rotfl.
    And a tiny percentage was disbelief that she (!) did not see through his real (evil :lol:) intentions.

Of course her happy* daddy had to cancel a few meetings and rush to lend his shoulder to the crying princess. If this is not an emergency then what is?

* Happy because she rejected the date offer. :)
    I am seeing shades of the "father of the bride" in him.

2 people like this.
  6. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Great one anita....

Great father... Its true.. I had no thoughts of evil mind...in this statement of "I love you"....

Grace... believe me.. What I feel, What I have seen is... we struggle a lot to say "I love you..." not only to friends... but also to our parents and siblings also...

I personally have struggled... couldn't speak a word to say to my mom...can you believe it???
    :D