1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shahrukh's true worth!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sweetgirl4flirt, Jul 13, 2010.

1. sweetgirl4flirt

sweetgirl4flirt New IL'ite

According to the latest bollywood reports Reliance big picture bought the rights the 2 SRK movies Don 2 and Raone, this comes as a surprise in the light of major starer movies likes Raavan and Kites bombing at the box office. So it SRK really worth 300 crores, the total rights value for the 2 movies.

Well time and audience will decide the true worth of this self proclaim "brand", when some time ago SRK had called himself a brand and that he could "sell" anything!!!

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I think Reliance Big pictures has lost its mind..............after disasters such as Kites and Raavan no one wud dare to invest so much immediately atleast.............lets wait n c wat happens :)

And about SRK's "brand"...i think it is true to 85% atleast....remember last year's "My Name is Khan" such a terrible movie but still it had a great opening and people watched it only for SRK. i think this is one of the worst movies of his till date..........

yes the "brand" SRK will sell the movie to atleast an average if not a super hit!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

I feel both of the SRK movies are sure going to be another set of block buster hits like DDLJ.

Lets see how my intuition works !!!!!!!!!

4. Sonya4mdelhi

Sonya4mdelhi Senior IL'ite

I say the success of movie is in its direction and its script!! as for SRK he did "Billu Barber" as well.. which completely bombed.

yes, he is truly an icon, but didnt we see Amitabh Bacchhan struggle for a comeback. it took a KBC to restore his star power, in-spite his phenomenal acting talent.

5. sangeetamahajan

sangeetamahajan New IL'ite

hey girls!!! whatever anyone might think or say about shahrukh... but i think he the best!!! I do think that he's the smartest dude to have crossed over bollywood and frankly with all his success... he doesnt really give a damn what anyone says!!