1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

severe pain

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by vidyasundar, Sep 22, 2007.

1. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

hi IL
    I'm suffering severe pain in my right eye consulted an ophthalmologist and he had diagonised it as an inflammation behind the eye surface. I have been given antiinflammatory drug and eye drops. still pain is ther i feel as if it(my eye) is going to burst. I would like to know about the factors causing, there could be any specific reason for the inflammation since i couldnt discuss with the doctor in detail due to heavy rush.

I checked pressure of the eyes its normal and there is no dryness also.

thanks and regards
    vidya

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

sometimes these symptoms come when u r on the computer for a very long time, the best way is to put a cotton dipped in tea and leave it there it is sure to soothe it, if you have good castroil try putting it over the lids not inside this may bring down the heat even a nandiyavattai flower kept on the eye can do wonders...it is more due to strain and heat..sunkan

3. vidyasundar

Hi Sunkan,
    thank you very much Iused to sit in front of computer for hours. i really was worried thinking somethg happened to my eyes now feel good after reading ur words. il follow ur advice
    thanks and regards
    vidya

4. vidyasundar

Hi Sunkan,
    I kept chilled tea bag on my eyes and got gr8 relief from the pain thanks for the timely tips.
    thanks and regards
    vidyasundar

5. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi vidya,
    i feel sad abt ur situation..try cucumber as it would cool the body..so keep cucumber everyday for 10-15mins. and give a soft pressure on your fingers section as it is a natural acupressure treatment which will cure problems related to eyes...
    ramya