Severe Bleeding in 2nd month of Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by spuppala, Jan 10, 2012.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Just want to know what if there is a condition in which the girl bleeds heavily in the second month of her pregnancy..without taking any abortion pills?Does that mean it is a natural abortion happening?What does that indicate?

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

dear spuppala ,
    bleeding is not good sign.. get a doctor appointment and need to check...

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hmm...thanks subha..even i heard the same..

4. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi spuppala ,

It happened with me but it was not heavy it was bright red blood and was little. Heavy bleeding followed by abdomen pain is said to be dangerous and would lead to abortion. Thats what my doc told me when this happened it me.

Love Raji.

5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Thanks a lot for your reply..actually i missed my periods and have been confirmed positive only few days back..We are still taking time to decide on whether to continue it or not..soon this happened today..I see heavy bleeding with dark clots of blodd and have some stomach pain as well but it is tolerable..I have an appointment in the evening..but just curious to know before that..

As of now,am not concerned about my current pregnancy but will it lead to any other complications related to my health or future pregnancy?

6. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi spuppala ,

I think its an abortion , I was also told that if its bleeding ,with blood clots , with lower abdomen pain and if you are soaking pads then its abortion. I am not sure how this would effect in future. But in future if you are planning then u can surely take precautions once u conceive. Just ask out all your doubts to ur doc dont hesitate.

Love Raji

7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Yeah..sure just counting the ticks of the clock and waiting for the evening visit to the doctor..am soaking pads!!

8. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

Definitely sounds like a miscarriage spuppala. I am not sure why you are waiting for the doctor's appointment?
    Get yourself to the Accident & Emergency ward right away, so you get the full medical care, and your health is not affected.

On a slightly different note - abortion is a term used when the mother chooses not to continue with the pregnancy. If it happens on its own, its called a miscarriage, not an abortion.

Get well soon.

9. kiranavvari

kiranavvari Gold IL'ite

Oh God !!! why are you waiting for so much when you are bleeding heavily. I became so week for just 2 hrs. You should have gone for emergency medical care.

10. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

spuppala, sounds like a miscarriage. I see that you are in UK, I am also from there. Normally they wont do anything if you miscarriage here, but definitely should have gone to the A & E.