September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Dont worry dear,
    I know its easy to say hard to follow I too have GD but im controlling by diet only,my 35 week will start from this tues,today Im havingbody ache and mensuration type cramps in 34 weeks+,i dont know if its normal i have doc appointment on Mon.
    Awife,did ur doc gave u a date to induce?Take care

2. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Awife,

Gd is pretty common in pregnancy. Why they want to induce u so early. Did u had a good talk with ur doctor, coz I have heard its good for the baby if it stays for a full term of 40 weeks.

Anyways ur doctor must b knowing better. Have all ur doubts cleared. All the best.

3. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Hey Shama,
    Im concerned about my baby's weight it was 3.07 lbs in my last visit when I was 32weeks,due to GD I m on strict diet and thats causing me to loose my weight I lost 4 pounds in 2 months,Im worried if my baby's weight will be low or effected by this:(.How much it should be idealy?

4. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

This thread has been so silent. Any update from you guys ?

Hi chromo,

How r u doing? Did u gain weight. Hows ur gd ?

Hope all of u r doing well. Very less time for d day for all of us.

All d best to all of you n do take care.

5. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

hi all ,how r u all doing?? no updates from anyone. Anyone of you blessed with ur LO. do let us know ur birth stories, it will be helpful to all of us.
    Also plz post ur updates doc visits.
    Im in my 37th week no dilation yet.baby z now 6lb

6. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Shama,
    In last 4 weeks I gained 5 pounds and baby grew up from 3.07 to 6 Omg Im scared Doc told to maintain the weight,not to increase,Im having so much of backpain that cant sleep at night,peeing every hour .ohh it seems like neverending,wats ur updates its ur last few days right?I cant just wait to hold lil one in my arms.

7. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

hi chromo,

what a drastic increase in weight. yes do check ur weight, as it will b helpful in case you want normal delivery. yes sleeping at night has become a night mare for me too. I find it very painful when i turn n toss in bed.

My update:

I changed my doctor last week. I was very much dissatisfied by her advice. Actually i didn't remember my LMP date which is used to calculate EDD. I had 3 ultrasounds so far. The first one gave an EDD of 10th sep, then at 12 weeks it was 6th Sep, at 33 weeks it became 30th Aug. I was so confused.

My doctor told me to get admitted on 30 Aug and then she told me she will wait for two more days before inducing me. I was damn sure my EDD can't be 30th Aug. So i told her i want to wait for 7-10 days more before induction. She got furious and told we don't wait much after the 40 week term

I have heard that if you induce before hand it becomes very difficult to go for vaginal delivery. I wanted labour to start naturally.

So I changed my doc, had an ultrasound yesterday and this ones showing EDD 14th Sep. I am so confused. :drowning This doctor told me to come when I start getting labour pains.

Now simply waiting for the d day. It will come when God wants it to come.

Take care.

8. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

OMG it's strange how come they are changing due date again n again I too had it 8th sep in my 1st ultrasound but after I moved to New place and changed doc he made it 16th sep, my maa says it's 9 months +9 days 4m LMD.
    I am taking red raspberry leaf tea and getting practice contractions too, doc said it's good my body z preparing for lil one
    All the best Shama, & all sep mommies wats going on do post ur updates

9. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends Just to inform you all that almighty blessed us with a sweet little angel on 28 Aug. Both me n baby r fine. Its a really amazing feeling.Will let u more once i reach home.

10. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

wish all sep mommies good luck,easy n smooth delivery and healthy LO's!!!

@shama congratz again dear!!!

1 person likes this.