September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

hey beautiful mommies...

worry less... as the baby nears full term it has less space to move... so little less movements is okay.... only if no movements at all then gotto check with doctor.... so relax and enjoy the remaining of waiting period to hold the beautiful present GOD has planned for you all!!

enjoy!!

Vasu... Relax... all is well.... everything will go good... few more days!!!

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Ammani,
    Ya, hoping that all will go well! Few more weeks to go!
    Thanks for your words!

3. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

@Vasumathy - Hi, I am from October due date club and I have been following September due date club as well. I have read your other post in TTC forum and I have a huge respect for you for your positive attitude and for the way you touched and inspired others. I am happy for you and good luck with your pregnancy :)

I have a question for you and I hope you would be able to help me. I was about 12kg overweight when I got pregnant and was aiming for about 12kg gain during my entire pregnancy. I am in my 27th week and seems that I have already gained more than I targetted for my entire pregnancy. I am a South Indian and eat idly/dosa everyday for breakfast. I limited rice to 2-3 times per week. And I walk 1 hour daily. I read in one of your posts that you didnt gain any weight (except for the baby wieght) during your 7th and 8th month(if I am correct). And you were having very limited physical activities as well. I would like to hear from you how you managed to do that. Should I completely avoid white rice, ildy and dosa? Even though it is very difficult I will try my best.

4. Vasumathy

Hi Sandhya,
    Thanks for your wishes.. :)
    When i started my pregnancy i was just in border of normal BMI. I was trying to reduce, but i was not able to!
    My pregnancy effect is a major reason for my weight gain. I don't like to eat (even now, just force feed for the sake of baby!). Still... Protein based foods will fill your tummy (hunger) well. I used to take more protein in that part(7-8m). That gave less gain to me and more to baby. I eat very less carbohydrate in the form of idly/dosa & rice for lunch/dinner as well. I used to include more vegetables, greens for side dish/curry. This quantity used to be double to triple to my rice intake each meals.
    All these helped to control my weight gain. I have gained 12Kg so far! Hope i won't put on more! Let the baby gain, not me!
    Hope these helps... Take care.

5. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Thanks Vasu,Im reading sunderkand listening to mantras,Im in 32 weeks and loosing weight due to my diet n GD.Though Im following no sugar less carbs diet,it helped me to overcome lots of breathing issue too.

6. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Hey all Sep prego moms,
    did u guys prepared hospital bag,n finished all shopping?I prepared a bad n arranged crib.my ILs r comming one week before my due date so I purchased few cloths blanket swaddels bottle nursing supplies etc.share ur expeince,Happy pregnancy

7. Vasumathy

Thats good, diet helping you. Eat protein rich foods. that will take care of the growing little bean & you.
    I haven't done much on hospital bag preparation yet. Should start it soon.

8. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

@Vasumathy - Thank you for providing the details! Now I am forced to follow a low carb, low sugar and protein rich diet. I came to know yesterday that I am having GD. My one hour reading was 208. So, I have to be really careful from now on. I am very worried over this. It is a high reading. I hope I will be able manage my sugar level through diet.

@Chromo - When you get a chance, could you please post your diet plan in detail? It will be very helpful for me as I havent figured out a diet plan yet.

9. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

10. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014