1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

seprated femals life?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sath, Sep 16, 2007.

1. sath

sath New IL'ite

can any one tell me what is life after u get saprated ? they should marry again?
    what if the kids r grownup n married n u left alone?
    need suggestions .

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sath,
    it is a matter of choice, if you want a partner go ahead, never think about what would happen, either way that question is there as to what would happen, if u are bold enough to take up challenges, and urs is a very practical one, when old and the children are gone, and none want to take the burden either by choice or by circumstances, if you can get a good partner who would understand you, i think u should not be pondering as to what can be done, strike while the iron is hot, get your self a good person who will understand to a limit at least, pl do take the help of friends and reliable people to find out about the grooms before you take the plunge...all the best:2thumbsup: sunkan

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sath,

I may not be the right person to answer this question...but again.. my views...
    Life after separation...initially it is going to be hard..depending on the reason...the children looking at you differently now you have taken the great decision...but again...at the age..you need companion...It is not wrong to marry after separation if you find a soulmate again...
    AGain you have to learn to be brave...because the society though says they are open minded..suddenly becomes narrow minded...will make unwanted comments....

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi sath,

If you are asking these question for yourself......
    then I would recommend you to read the book For my next act...Women Scripting life after fifty..by Karen Baar...