Seeking information about agencies for full time servant maid

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Suryaneev, Dec 21, 2006.

1. DeviVineetha

DeviVineetha New IL'ite

Hi Prabha,

My name is Devi staying at Thubarahalli near to Kundalahalli gate..
    I am having nearly 3.5 month old baby and i am working.. i will be really greatful to you if you can give me the info on that middle aged lady..

Thanks,
    Devi

2. Manjuladidi

Manjuladidi New IL'ite

Servant Agencies, Bangalore

3. DKalyani

DKalyani Junior IL'ite

Dear Ilites,
    let me share my experience...

I am also a working mother and my son is 6 mnths old. I was in search of maid through one agency called PSJ. the lady came home with a maid, evrything was fine and i have paid 3500 as a annual fee and the maid was supposed to come frm the next day...But She didn't come. After that i was calling PSJ, and they dont ans any of my queries, i even told tht wil give police complaint, but they r nt bothered and they neither returned my mny nor they gave maid...

After that i got "alankritha services" frm the internet, and i contacted them..they r in this service from past 10 yrs...This time i was nt ready to pay the annual fee until i see the maid...after 2 days trail i was satisfied with the maid and paid 5k as annual fee to the agency...The Agency has given the residential address of the lady, her voter ID card, and they have taken her finger and hand prints in the application and evrything is with me...And i am really very happy with the maid...now its 2 months..really nice lady i have got to take care of my son...

4. rmurthy

rmurthy New IL'ite

Hello easy, I know that your mail is very old, but I just thought of taking a chance. IS this lady still available now ? I stay at marathahalli, and have a 5 month old child. I need to get back to work, and am looking for a maid who can take care of my child, and help me with cooking. Thanks, Roopa