1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Second Marriage Based On Lies / Fraud - Life Is In Super Mess

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mohini16, Oct 19, 2018.

1. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

@Deborah
    Hi Deborah , I am opening this thread again , its been exactly one year , All who dont know the situation , can go through from my first post .
    I am back in Canada since last one year and delivered cute baby here , my baby is citizen now here too and i got baby's birth certificate and passport with only my name on it (no father's name) .
    Now this guy who disappeared ,ran away from responsibility of father and husband came back and calling me from india , and has started threatening me about baby that if i dont come back to him ,he wants to see baby and he has right to visit baby .
    I told him i am not coming back to india ,he is saying he will complain to indian /canadian embassy that i ran away with baby.
    Now here is the situation , i got married to him in india and marriage was never registered (at time of marriage i was canadian citizen too) so im guessing hindu marriage act will not apply on me .
    then i came back here and delivered baby so baby is canadian too with no name of this guy what so ever on any documents.
    I need to goto india to visit my family but i am concerned if he will create problem for me in immigration or will show up at my house and create scene by snatching baby.
    i was thinking marriage was never registered so this fraud will trap someone else and i will stay with my baby and has all documents under my name.

Does anyone have any idea about which law will be applicable on baby ... I am contacting Canadian attorney too to see if i can annul or divorce that fraud marriage here and have full custody of baby so next time i goto india ,i dont need to worry about this guy ,but if it is not possible then indian courts will take decade to get divorce done ,im not even sure in my situation when im not indian citizen and marriage not registered on paper anywhere what will happen ,
    but in this whole mess ,baby is at question ,he is playing his dirty tricks now to bother me and using baby.
    if anyone has some knowledge please guide me, Thanks

drdiva likes this.