Seat Belt Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ragavisang, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

I always find the seat belt rubbing/cutting my neck make my driving experience unpleasant. Finally found a solution when randomly watching the youtube shorts. Honestly I didnot know about the seat belt height adjustero_O all these days. You can simply slide the adjuster up and down to adjust the seat belt and protect your neck from rubbing. I know for most of you it does not matter or you knew it already.. but anyone out there like me :disrelieved: hope this piece of information help you to enjoy your driving:smile:.

Attached Files:

Swetha52003 and Rihana like this.

Similar Threads
    1. g3sudha
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Arabudupi
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. radhika suresh
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I thought I was the only one who realized this years after owning a car. :grinning: Yes, I lived with years of the seat belt rubbing against my neck, and thought it is because the cars are designed for taller American women, just like the kitchen counter feels higher as it is designed for a taller demographic.

And, like the seat belt, I learned a bit late (though not as late as the seat belt enlightenment) that the headrest height can be adjusted.

Another thing I learned, this is a safety thing, is that even in the backseat, never remove the detachable headrest, as that protects passengers in case of accidents. I used to remove the center seat headrest for better viewability in rear view mirror.

Ragavisang and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Once(10-12 yrs back) Kamal hasaan told my husband’s cousin that he doesn’t know anything about car (except driving )not even the basic thing like changing tires. Probably he knows now after hosting Bigg boss Jovika’s season.