Schools and legal things for u.s born kid

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gayathri_vj, Jan 21, 2008.

1. gayathri_vj

gayathri_vj New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am gayathri.I want to know some info about what to be legally done when my u.s.a born son who is going to be 4yrs old this june is going to go to school in chennai positively by 2010 june.and is there any site where i can prepare my kid for the entrance test or the eligibilty that is needed to get admision in good school.Most probably when i come to chennai i might stay in k.k.nagar or somewhere in omr i think ,but t's not decided.When should i start looking for schools in chennai and give the application forms if i want to put him by june 2010.,if i start my research now only it will be easy for me,so if any of u could provide me with these detals i will be very thankful,bye.

Gayathri.

2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi gayathri
    Welcome to IL...
    in chennai school admisions start during nov-dec..First u decide uopn the school..Then find out the webite of that school..In the school's site there will be a contact id..U can mail and find out abt the admsions procedure..Ive contacted PSBB school and they replied immediately..U have to just send a proof that u'r kid is attending a school in US,u'r local contact person and address for communiation..

Gl
    Ramya