1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

School days are no doubt the golden days

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 22, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

VJ dear glad my snippet brought you childhood memories. True school days are the best for everyone

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear true I learnt a lot through experience and also God's and elder's blessings. Thanks for your loving message and encouragement.and also for the good wishes

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Roamin dear welcome to my thread. Agree with you.Thanks for your appreciation

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty,
    Such a sweet post from you.....You stili have the innocence of a school girl....happy and honest and carefree....
    My prayers for your sound health and happiness aunty.....

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear thanks for your appreciation and good wishes. I always get inspiration from your fbs.

6. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma`am you have kindled my memories of school days. I can never forget my school days spent in Trichy. One of my friends Jayashree had a big house with a sprawling garden where they had practically every tree and flowering plant. We used to go to her place to play for hours together. Till today I remember her whenever I see nandiyavattai flowers. Our teachers in school used to be very friendly. Though they were christians they took a lot of interest in visiting my & jayashree`s house during dussehra. Since our school was closeby most of our classmates lived in the neighbourhood and it was playtime all the time. After V std we shifted to chennai and the life was not like before - staying in a busy city! I still am in touch with a friend Raji who is in US right now. There are many things that remind me of my school days. There was a maths teacher `Mercy` who used to beat the children for not telling the tables. For the fear of kneeling down on sand we memorised correctly. There was a `cuff sleeves` teacher-a stylish one, wearing all matching accessories. A loving Stella teacher. Wish I can meet them all!

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Girish dear glad to hear about your school days and also glad to know you had good time with your friends and are still in contact with yur friends