School admissions for 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Vidhya Mohan, Jun 20, 2012.

1. suyaram

suyaram New IL'ite

is it easy to get lkg seat in omega international school?any idea about the fee structure in omega and pon vidyashram ?pls share.wat is the age limitation?when will admission forms will be issued?pls suggest me

2. suyaram

suyaram New IL'ite

pon vidyasram vijayadhasmi admission get started,they are registering the names,no idea about the applications?

3. HARINEE30

HARINEE30 New IL'ite

Hi ALL,
    i am planning to admit my kid in the academic yr 13-14.so pls give me suggestion about dav adambakkam,chettinadvidyashram.

pls do advice me about the school and their education.

thank andregards,
    harinee

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  4. aparnan

aparnan New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya

I stay in Valasaravakkam and my DS is also the same age as yours. Me too having the same doubts. I am planning to put him in Euro Kids next month. How is their teaching and atmosphere.

Any idea when the schools you have mentioned would be issuing applications. Are you not looking at PSBB KK Nagar and Millinieum.

Aparna

5. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hi Harini.. Lot of reviews and comments already posted on these schools.. you can just browse through the site and you will be able to collect lot of information. cheers,

6. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vidhya: My little one is already going to Eurokids and is in Euro JR (LKG) now. I really liked their system, school staff and atmosphere.. however, you will have to take a call based on the brach that you are going to put your little one into.. My daughter is going to Eurokids - Kotturpuram.

7. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

Hi MaluChandra,

Waiting for the schools to give admission form...even i'm not sure whether we will get as for LKG only limited seats are available.....lets see.....

8. Lavskar

Lavskar New IL'ite

All,

We are new to this forum. We are relocating to Chennai in December and are looking for LKG admission for our daughter for academic year 2013-14. We would be staying in Ashok Nagar. Pls let us know which schools we can explore. Any suggestions / inputs appreciated.

Regards,

9. mattaesha

mattaesha New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    My son is a part of Eurokids and he has a lot of fun and he learn so much everyday and he always wants to go back to school to meet his friends. They have field trips and interactive activities with the parents. Have a look at their website to know where they are located.

10. dipu81

dipu81 Junior IL'ite

How is Sai Vidyalaya(CBSE School) madipakkam? Do they have Pre-KG?