SBOA school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Indiramaha, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum, i want to know the fees structure for LKG in SBOE-CBSE and Chinmaya vidhyalaya. Will they accept recommedation. I got LKG application for my daughter from SBOA, in that they are asking to quote some amout towards buliding fund, what amount should i quote, many tell selection is based on that only. Please help me

Indira

2. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Indira,

I have sent you a PM regarding your query... Fee structure in SBOA is mentioned in the prospectus... Chinmaya Vidyalaya finished their LKG admission process in December itself and they have published the results on Jan 2nd..

3. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear manjumnair,

Thanks for ur reply, Today i called up Chinmaya school, they told the same thing, that the LKG admission is closed and the parents are paying the fees, and i insisted to ask if they will re-issue the form again, he enquired and asked me to come and see on 10th Jan. Is the fees moderate there or too high. I feel only DAV groups have modrate fees. Thanks a lot for the information.

Indira

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

yeh manju,

Just out of curiosity how much is the building fund now???want to just tsk

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi indira,

Welcome to il. The fees is almost the same in most of the schools maybe a 1000rs a term could be the difference.....

6. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Indira ma'am

I studied in S.B.O.A,Madurai. As it is a matriculation school, i dont know about the fee structure of S.B.O.A-CBSE..But, now they are demanding a lot of donation. Ten years back itself they used to collect huge amounts saying construction fund n all that..But good infrastructure will be provided to the students.. It would be better if u know someone working in State Bank in top position.

Regards
    Meena

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

meena,

Even if you know people in the ranks in state bank you have to pay a minimum amount of donation...that is the scene now....shakehead

8. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanthi ma'am

Paying donation cannot be avoided..But one can get a seat easily if they know somebody in state bank..They allot some seats for that category..
    Did u get my pm's that i ve sent you today ma'am?

Love
    Meena

9. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear manjumnair,

I also submitted the form today only, they asked us to come on 19th Saturday @ 10AM with our daughter. Where do you stay? I stay opposite to DAV Girls school mogappair. My daughter's DOB is 12.12.2004, so she was not eligible for DAV school-Shortage by 10days. How is the coaching in SBOA.

Indira

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

meena

Will think about it and reply..give me some time...is it ok...