1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Savvy! Lets.. Could be your experience

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by malspie, Sep 5, 2007.

1. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Mals,

I was rolling with laughter which made my husband and daughter awake form their noon nap.I just couldn't control.

If Savvy is a real charecter Pls pls tell me how to avoid such beings around ,because they talk like announcements.

Krish.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Krish,

Savvy is a character with whom I would like to keep a safe distance for reasons best know to everyone now.

I cannot believe that you laughed so loudly.....

Happy viewing.......

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Savvy made me laugh so much:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think, only people with no pretense can behave like her... But sure, I will keep a distance from such characters... When you read stories about them, you will be rolling with laughter... But if you have to face a person in real situations, Oh my God, I can not imagine the embarrassment we will have...:oops:

Thanks for such a funny post...

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Manju,

I keep rolling on all your post. Thanks for peeping in...............

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Mals and all others,

You know what today I happened to meet a real life Savitri aka Savvy. Instead of getting terrified or running away from her, I had a merry laugh as I portrayed her with Savvy. She was telling me in a loud voice as to how I should be decorating my house and how and where should I be keeping all the things and what to cook for the kids and what to do to make my husband eat my breakfast.

My husband and daughter were loosing their cool fast and were started to get irritated and were surprised to see me stand there cool as if nothing has happened.

When I read Mals's story to them after that person left we all had a merry laugh.

Mals you are getting a special hug from my daughter for warning me before hand it seems.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rajmi,

Give her my hug too.

I am happy that my articles are not only read by the members but also by their family members...

Wagging tail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ruchika

ruchika New IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    enjoyed reading each n every word of ur post.:mrgreen: ....Savvy is really a naughty
    lady with her casual remarks and funny intrusions she can make anybody laugh.....wow:2thumbsup: funny and hilarrious to the core ! Her simple and straight
    approach can make anybody sick with embarassment and no wonder everybody wants to avoid her friendly smile and greetings :wink: .Pl keep on
    posting such funny stories .
    best wishes,
    Ruchika

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ruchika.

I am extremely touched by your words of appreciation. It only makes me strive hard for the next post.

9. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Yes Our dear MALS, :2thumbsup:

Read the whole story and the common style of Mumbai Local's experiances. :oops:

Nice way of sharing those moments and it seems there are many such savvy's in all walks of life, determine to show their presence and advice...

Good piece of writing memoirs indeed.

Happy to see the way we lead our day to day events by meeting such vast characters.

Subbu

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Subbu,

Thanks for stepping in.
    You are absolutely correct to mention that we find many Savvy characters in different walks of life.
    Run............