Sathya bhakti - true devotion

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sam9san, Aug 30, 2012.

1. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Service to Satguru

Guru Aagya Nirkhat Rahe, Jaise Maani Hi Bhujang|
    Kahe Kabir Dharmadas Se, Yaha Gurumukh Ko Aang||

Satguru Bhakti means, meticulously following the directions given by Satguru with love. The proposal which is been turned down should never be pursued. That which is instructed, should be followed as long as one lives. Serving with Wealth is a good effort, serving Satguru with the bodily (physically) is even better indeed. However serving Satguru with the Mind is a very difficult Job. If there is involvement of Ego, then it will be impossible to serve Guru with Mind. To remove the individuality is very difficult. For this reason, only a rare individual can perform service to his Guru with his Mind, in this Guru should be taken as Param Purush himself. His every instruction should be taken as that of Parampurush himself, keep faith in this. Satguru Bhakti is established on this faith. Do not allow any confusion to intercede in this. Nevertheless, serving the Satguru in any form is desirable one, because Mind never likes to let anyone offer his service to Guru. It is only the service to a Satguru that can help you. :yes:

1 person likes this.
  2. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Ego that is more dangerous than these. It has been described as Jheeni Maya (ethereal matter).
    Moti maya sabb tajain, gheeni taji na jaye.
    Peer paigamber auliya, jheeni saban ko khaye.

It is easy to part with material Maya (wealth), but it is not easy to part with the ethereal one. It is the ethereal Maya that has devoured even the great sages.
    It is the ego that brings anger. An egotist doesn’t tolerate even a slightest remark against his nature. Ego may be related to wealth, power, caste, learning or complexion. Never be proud of anything. If your words are full of ego, you will pour venom. Our words must appear pleasant to others. In my opinion, an egotist gives the proof of his weakness alone. The more egotist a person is, the more ignorant he will be. This is because an egotist always tries to frighten others. A wealthy man will boast of his wealth before a comparatively less wealthy person and never before a more wealthy one. I find that some mahatmas (sages) also try to frighten others with their long grown hair and spread of chandan on forehead. They demand respect from others. But remember! he who tries to frighten others, gets himself frightened from some one stronger than him.notdonesmiley

1 person likes this.
  3. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Krishn ji gave three options to Arjuna in Gita, The essence of Gita for Us

1) Take refuge at the feet of a Knower of the Truth- Satguru
    Tadviddhi pranipaatena pariprashnena sevayaa;
    Upadekshyanti te jnaanam jnaaninas tattwadarshinah.
    4.34. Know that by long prostration, by question and by service, the wise who have realised the Truth will instruct thee in (that) knowledge.
    Krishn Ji is telling Arjuna to seek a Satguru- the one who has realised Satya, Where will that poor Arjuna get a Satguru in between two opposing Armies. Therefore

2) Krishn Ji as Guru for his work directs Arjuna do Karma in the Krishn Ji-Guru's Name; offer your actions to me
    9.22Ananyaashchintayanto maam ye janaah paryupaasate;
    Teshaam nityaabhiyuktaanaam yogakshemam vahaamyaham.
    To those men who worship Me alone, thinking of no other, of those ever united, I secure what is not already possessed and preserve what they already possess.

3) Leave all to me. Surrender to me
    18.66 Sarvadharmaan parityajya maamekam sharanam vraja;
    Aham twaa sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami maa shuchah.
    Abandoning all duties, take refuge in Me alone; I will liberate thee from all sins; grieve not.

Gods have obligation to duty- running, managing and administering this Maya creation. Therefore we are used as a jigsaw puzzle in the overhaul game, sometime their actions may not be in our favor. Therefore Leela with us. Gods can give Moksh up to their own death. Krishn Ji can grant Vaikuth his abode up to his life time and not beyond that, then rebirth

However Satguru is free from any obligation to this maya creation, he has the welfare of the Soul in his heart, No leela or Maya only Satya. With his Satya Naam Diksha inner enemies come under our control
    Moksh Moolam Guru Krupa, Not any Guru A guru who has in him such powers- A Satguru. Param Moksh, no rebirth even after Maha Pralaya.
    Namaste

1 person likes this.
  4. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Sabki gathri laal hai, koi nahin kangaal.
    Each one of you has vast potentials that are rare & wonderful. So, as long as you don’t recognise your potential, you won’t be able to derive full benefits. When the devotee visits the universe in his ethereal body, he enters in a state of full awareness. The devotee sees many things within his own body. Sometimes he reaches heaven as well.
    Kabir kaya athaa hai, koi virla janey bheid.
    Shiv gorakh so pachh pachh harey,
    kaya ka aur chhor na paye.
    This body of ours is full of limitless wonders. Even Shiva & Gorakh who meditated for long couldn’t understand its miracles fully.

The lokas that a devotee can see with his ethereal body are—Atal, Vital, Sutal, Talatal, Mahatal, Rasatal & Patal. There are seven other lokas as well. These are—
    1. Siddh Lok : It is at the region of Anus. It is the abode of Ganesh.
    2. Brahm Lok : It is at the region of Penis. It is the abode of Brahma & Savitri.
    3. Vishnu Lok : It is at the region of navel. It is the abode of Vishnu & Lakshmi.
    4. Shiv Lok : It is at the region of heart. It is the abode of Shiv & Paarvati.
    5. Shakti Lok : It is at the region of throat. It is the abode of Adhya Shakti.
    6. Aatam Lok : It is at the region of Medula plexus. It is the abode of Soul.
    7. Niranjan Lok : It is at the region of Cerebral plexus. It is the abode of Kaal Niranjan.
    Some Rishi-Munis visited Paar Brahm Lok as well. The devotees who visit different lokas remain aware of the fact that they have left their physical bodies on the earth.