1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Satanic Ego

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deep2008, Dec 5, 2010.

1. deep2008

deep2008 New IL'ite

The other day I had a talk with my sister & during our general chitchat she disclosed to me that she was a bit upset that day as just then she had a conversation with one of her closest friends who had a fight with her DH that very day.When I asked her as to what was the bone of contention between them she revealed that it was nothing but the outburst of a chauvinistic male who believed in suppressing the soul of his wife at every possible opportunity.When I urged her to tell me all the details,she disclosed that that day her DH had to fly to Delhi & he demanded that she must pack sandwiches for all 3 of them as two of his business partners were also flying with him.Just a day back their daughter had met with an accident & had suffered a hairline fracture in her leg because of which her friend had not been able to have her normal quota of sleep the previous night. So she was not feeling 100% fit because of which she told her DH she will make sandwiches for him but he should tell his friends to bring their own food with them as she was unable to prepare the same for them, but her husband flared up on this & shouted horribly at her blaming her that she never complied with what he ever said .later when she handed him the lunch box,he again shouted at her.then the wife also retaliated with equal vehemence & this caused terrible ripples of tension in the house.
    Hearing all this even I felt very bad for this friend of my sister whom I have seen growing from a chit of a jovial,funloving ,bindaas girl in to a young lady full of bitterness at what life had offered her.
    This couple has made their home a hell on account of their inflated ego& power hunger which the husband has got in excess rather.Even the wife is egoistic to a certain extent because of which both of them embroil themselves in unwanted fights every now & then which has been affecting even their children.
    This couple doesn’t lack anything in life except marital compatibility .The husband is a businessman & a crorepati .So naturally they have access to every possible material luxury & comfort.But they fail to realize that they themselves are responsible for leading a miserable unhappy life.If only they could take care of their unwanted anger &desire to overpower the other ,they can lead a contented & happy life .Why can”t people shed their ego & a desire to suppress their spouse at every possible opportunity.
    If only husband & wife realize that ego should have no place between them & God has given them the precious bounty of their companionship to care about each other, love each other ,& to complement each other,won’t they get rid of their hellish life & will be able to lead a perfectly happy & blissful marital life.