"Sarvavyabhi" - God is everywhere

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by ravi.pushpa, Aug 3, 2009.

1. ravi.pushpa

ravi.pushpa Junior IL'ite

This is an article written by my father aged 75 years. He is an enthusiastic writer of religious information and had wrote many. But he has not published any of his writings. I am presenting this to ILites to view and i think this is a small honour which i make for my father, who will be happy to hear this and the reader's comments.

pushpa

எங்கும் நிறைந்தவன் இறைவன் (sarvavyabhi)
    ஓரு நாள் ஏகாதேசி அன்று எங்கும் நிறைந்தவன் எம்பிரான் என்பதை நிருபிக்க வியாசதாசர் சிஷ்யர்களையும் கனகதாசரையும் அழைத்து இன்று ஏகாதேசி, நீங்கள் உணவு அறுந்த கூடாதில்லையா அதனால் இந்தக் கூடைப்பழங்களை யாரும் இல்லாத இடமாகப் போய் உண்ணுங்கள் என்றார்.

சிஷ்யர்கள் யாரும் இல்லாத ,மனித நடமாட்டம் இல்லாத இடமாகப் போய் அருந்திவிட்டு வந்தனர்.கனகதாசர் மட்டும்
    சிறிது தாமதமாக வந்தார். வியாசதாசர் அவரை நீ மட்டும் ஏன் தாமதமாக வந்தாய் என்றார். குருநாதா யாருமே இல்லாத இடம் என்று சொன்னீர்கள், யாருமே பார்க்காத இடம் என்று சொன்னீர்கள், நான் எங்கே சென்றாலும் இறைவன் இருக்கத்தான் செய்கிறான். அவன் பார்க்காத இடமே இல்லை,ஆகையால் தாங்கள் அளித்த பழங்களைக் கொண்டுவந்துவிட்டேன் என்றார். உயர்ந்த
    குலத்தில் பிறக்காத போதிலும் மிகுந்த உயர்ந்த தத்துவமான "ஸர்வவியாபி" எங்கும் நிறைந்தவன் என்பதை எடுத்துக் காட்டி
    தன் குருபக்தியையும் இறைவன் பக்தியையும் அவன் எங்கும் நிறைந்தவன் என்பதையும் கனகதாசர் வெளிபடுத்தி மக்களும் இறைவனிடம் பக்தி செலுத்தும் வழியை காட்டினார். எல்லோரும் இறைபக்தியைச் செலுத்தி எல்லோருக்கும் நல்ல நிலை ஏற்படட்டும்.

Janardhanan S.

Vidya24 likes this.

2. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Your Father written very well; will be waiting for all his future posts :)

Well written and well said message... sarava viyabhi.. he is the one whom we can find anywhere at any time in at part of the world... kankadhasar has given many stories to us.. and i never know this story..
    Thanks a lot for posting this here in IL

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear ravi.pushpa,
    A very useful post. The story proves the omnipresence of God.
    God is present in all places; however, our conception of Him must not be of Him filling space, as water fills a jug, for He has no physical or material dimensions.So, by omnipresence we mean that God, in the totality of his essence, without diffusion or expansion, multiplication or division, penetrates and fills the universe and beyond in all its parts. The atheist wrote: "God is nowhere," but his little daughter read it: "God is now here," and it converted him.
    with love
    pad

4. ravi.pushpa

ravi.pushpa Junior IL'ite

thanks for padmini & tamilrasi for ur encouraging comments.In future i will post other articles

bye

pushpa

5. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Wow. Excellent story.

6. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Adding to my earlier reply, With sincere devotion one can feel God's presence everywhere