Salwar materials in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by kk_karthi2000, May 28, 2008.

1. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Re: Designer dress materials shop in Gandhi bazar

Hi Chocolate,

You know what, right opposite to Vittal dresses is this Awesome. Are we talking about the same shop that has different names?! Let me check when I go there sometime!

love,
    Hema

2. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

The shop is named Padma fashions and the dresses and sarees there are just awesome. One more tip ,mostly the shop deals with dress materials .When you purchase the dress do get it stitched there. The fitting is really great and is done in latest fashions. And he can deliver it as soon as a day.Good luck.

3. akshatha.harige

akshatha.harige New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for all your responses. I will check out the stores told by you people :)

4. nehajagadeesh

nehajagadeesh Senior IL'ite

dress material shop in kormangala

Hi :hiya to all ladies out there

today while watching a kannada programme, an actress was describing about her dress and accessories that she was wearing .she mentioned the shop where she bought the dress ,its in kormangala and i did'nt get the shop name ( i think its something like mazurisana or majurisana)
    please please help me in finding out the shop adress. her dress was so pretty and awesome :drool,she paid Rs.4000/- for her white salwar and i too want exactly the same dress :spin.
    waiting for all your replies :whistle

bye

5. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Re: dress material shop in kormangala

Main shopping area in Koramangak us in and around Forum Mall.. so just go and check around there.. you can also mention shop name there to retail outlets there and they might help you..

Good luck in finding the salwar you are looking for :thumbsup

6. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

hey frenz..

I would be interested to know from you about shops/boutiques in Bangalore where you get nice salwar materials.. I am getting married in April and planning to shop in Bangalore for salwars.. So plz put in ur sugestions.. I had worked in Bangalore for 10 months.. so i know the places n streets(50%) only :( but not the shops..

Awaiting your posts...

Thanks ya

7. anjalisrinidhi

anjalisrinidhi New IL'ite

hi shehana

there is a place called ibrahim sahib street just adjacent to commercial street there you will get all kinds of salwar material and also of all range.check it out.

8. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

hey anjali.. thanks ya.. ill check it out.. hope v get quality materials

9. anjalisrinidhi

anjalisrinidhi New IL'ite

that ok yar:rotfl
    you should bargain there ok:thumbsupask for almost half price.they will then state correct price.
    The paralell street to that you ve only dupatta selling shop you can even co for mix and match.
    take care
    ve nice time shopping:queen

10. Neetu_kumar

Neetu_kumar Senior IL'ite

HI there,

I agree with Anjali...you get a range of dress materials on Ibrahim Sahib Street. Ofcourse you will to bargain !!

Other option would be ...head to ---- chickpet bylanes.. NOt just the main street but you can check the small bylanes. I did all my pre marraige shopping from these small shops. On Chickpet therez a shop called 'Sri Textiles' , not sure if it still exixts but the materials there are reasonably priced.

You can also check DCM on commercial street for another good range of clothes. Probably the most reasonable shop on the street. Their party wears and designer wears are quite good.

Enjoy shopping :thumbsup!!!