1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Salman Khan in Prison???

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Soniya, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

OHHH Did you all hear that Salman Khan was given 1 year imprisonment?? I am big fan of Salman Khan and just cannot imagine him behind bars. He is a wonderful actor and I think the judgement is harsh on him. He is a wonderful person and is very good human being. I wish this judgement is reconsidered ...

2. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

That is the verdict of just one case...there are so many more cases on him. He has always been in controversies and law-breaking. His tiff over Aishwarya Rai with Vivek Oberoi was in news for so many days. In his words, if anybody can harm Salman Khan it is Salman Khan himself. He knows that his own acts always put him in problems but when is he going to learn???

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

my two cents

Hi all,

I like Salman Khan too and wish this had not happened to him. But killing protected animals is illegal and the rule of law has prevailed.

Vidya

4. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Another case judgment against Salman Khan

Hi,
    Yes, we all are big fans of Salman Khan. But in yet another case, he received the judgment of 5 years rigorous imprisonment in Jodhpur court. Salman Khan is now behind bars for 2 days untill his bail is granted. Salman Khan is in normal Kaidi clothes eating tea, Gud (Jaggery) and Chana (gram) in breakfast :shock: Lunch is also like other normal prisoners. The only luxury or shall we call it special treatment he received for his stardom status is that he got Odomos Tube to keep away mosquitoes :tongue

Salman Khan should learn his lesson in jail and should now become a good boy rather than a spoiled brat !

5. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Salman Khan family in trouble

Poor Salman Khan had to go to jail. I wish he gets bail soon.

Salman Khan's mother is also in Hospital. It's bad time for their family. I pray to God to give strength to Salim Khan (his dad), Arbaaz Khan and Sohail khan (his brothers) and to Salman Khan himself.

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

the chinkara he ate blessed him jail for a few years

hai folks ....none should take the law in hand to topple the ecology of the world....happy though justice is late very late in fact...but still it should put a fear in the nethas who r doing the same in orissa also....some one should put them behind bars.....regards sunkan:clap

7. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

I totally agree with your thoughts. No matter how big a star Salman Khan may be, but he cannot play with ecology and to kill animals who are distict and preserved is a serious act. For this insensitivity towards nature and ecology we are facing this terrible global warming today. Salman Khan should know how important animals are for our existence.

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

salman has been released......

a figure like him could bring abt more killing as he is very influential...so the law had to put him inside for sometime... they have too much of funds where they can bail themselves out....the thoughts of the villagers in jodhpur is also the same....but he should know how to conduct himself...many watch his movies want to be like him and so on....so they should know where to draw the line and not think they can get away with these.....yes many crores may be involved /many people's life at stake if he is in jail....but still justice is reduced to facilitate the influential...when that stops the animals will get a justice.....any body here watch animal planets...discovery or national geography....we have very few like them in india may be one mr thapar for tiger .....just to mention a few who r ready to throw all theirs to dedicate in rehabilating and conserving....when u make documentary on these more i think people in india might wake up....to the beauty of them and start appreciating their existance.....regards sunkan.

9. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Discovery and National Geography Channels - must see

Hi Sunkan,

That is a very beautiful thought by you. I see Discovery channel and National Geography channel. The videos they shoot of animals in jungles are worth seeing. They resemble so much like human lifecycle. Animals too have emotions and are expressive. They have LIFE. When you see them for a few days, you become so close to them that you cannot even think of hurting them. Salman Khan has showed insesitivity by killing an animals. Animals cannot speak or else we would have known how much pain we are giving them. Salman Khan is now released but I hope he got his lesson in those 2 days in jail. And true that he is a star icon and hence should draw line in good and bad things.

Take care,