Saina Shining !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by swarnalata.N.S., Jul 15, 2010.

1. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Saina Nehwal has become world No. 2. !
    :wowWe are proud of you, Saina !

She is now just one step away from becoming Queen Of Badminton World.

LET US WISH HER ALL THE VERY BEST !
    :hatsoff

2. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

ya heard ...she has won three world titles in just a short span of last three months...kudos to here..:clap:clap

3. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

BEST WISHES SAINA :thumbsup

4. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Emerging stars in India!! yeeeee!
    Best of luck for Saina

5. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite

Yes... Saina Nehwal has done the whole country proud by her feats. She will rule the Badminton world pretty soon, by becoming the World No.1.... just few months away from that... :)

The sad side-effect of that though, would be, the media waking up all of a sudden, and thronging to her, to endorse every product under the sun, and try to glamourise her.... I sincerely hope she doesn't get into that mess, and instead remains the simple girl that she is, and continue to shine in the world of sport, and bring umpteen more laurels for India.... :) God Bless her..!

6. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite

She comes from a very simple family, and is a simple person herself. I still remember, when she won one of the tournaments last month, her father broke down on camera, while cheering her victory moment. Speaks a lot about their simplicity & values. She will go a long way & scale great heights for sure! :)

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Irfan Pathan, RP Singh all came from lower middle class or poor families. Once the media and business hype machine got to them, they lost form.

We'll hope Saina is left alone to succeed since the tremendous hype that is associated with cricket is usually not there for other sports.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  8. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite

Exactly.... you said it...!!! :)

Lots of such genuinely talented & wonderful players, have lost form, and at times, even their careers, thanks to getting spoilt by the media and too much of exposure.....

I do sincerely pray, that it does not happen in the case of Saina. She really deserves to reach greater heights, and make our country proud. :)

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Sania Mirza too got lost in the media frenzy and took success to her head and in no time she was out of the game.........:spin

I was shocked whn i saw Saina walk the ramp with all that make up......was not really needed :bonk

hopefully Saina learns from others mistakes and doesnt take success to her head...........

then she will be no.1 in no time..........Best wishes to her :thumbsup

10. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite

I was shocked whn i saw Saina walk the ramp with all that make up......was not really needed

SAINA walked the ramp???? :bang :notthatway:

I hope you meant tennis loser "Sania"..... and not the current Badminton Champion "Saina".....

If really Saina too has started walking the ramp...... then well.... :roll: God save her and her career...! :shaking: