Sabyasachi / Satya Paul / Manish Malhotra sarees in Hyderabad & or Bangalore

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by manmita, Oct 19, 2012.

1. manmita

manmita New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I was wondering if any of you would know / advice as to where to buy designer sarees - Sabyasachi / Satya Paul/ Manish Malhotra sarees in Hyderabad and or Bangalore. I mean do they each have their own outlets in metros or are they available at one place like some boutique. Thanks.

2. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Have you checked in online? I have seen sabyasachi/ Satya Paul collections online. There is one Satya Paul shop in Indra nagar but I saw day before yesterday its under renovation.

3. manmita

manmita New IL'ite

Hi Vidhu63,

I did check online. I searched for Sabyasachi's sarees online, there is one website - piakaghar.com based in the USA, their prices seemed to be really high and since this is my first time looking for designer sarees I wasn't sure about the prices. I really love Sabya's sarees, they are so traditional yet trendy .

4. jive

jive Junior IL'ite

There is one in Ispahani but could be Ritu Kumar not sure..

5. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Dear Op (ManMita) - Did you visit India and was able to buy some of the designer sarees mentioned?? Please let us know if you did. I would like to know which stores carry those sarees as well. Thank you.

6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

The online store you mentioned charges outrageous prices. Last year I was looking for some sabya sarees and I was able to get it about $500 less than what they quoted. They kept calling at all hours to follow up ( once I got a text and call at 1.00am I kid you not) and finally I had to tell that I am buying from someone else. Shop around.

7. manmita

manmita New IL'ite

Thanks for the info sdiva20 and jive. I did not go to India, veeramachaneni. My relatives told me about a store / shop, Pooja Selections ?? in Abids, Hyderabad . It is near Pallavi sarees lane. It's not a designer outlet store but they do carry most of the designer stuff as in sarees, salwars, designer blouses. Prices range is a bit high when compared to other chain stores like RS Brothers etc but reasonable when compared to the online stores. There is a tailor on site who works for them.