1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Routine skin care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vatsi, Dec 11, 2005.

1. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Folks,
    Iam 28 yrs. and i want to know how should i take care of my skin so that i wont get wrinkles soon and how to get radient skin. What routine do u guys follow?
    Thanks
    Vatsi

2. vatsi

vatsi Bronze IL'ite

wat happened?

Hey,
    Wat happened to u folks? Why u r not replying?
    Hope to hear u soon.

3. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,

U shud definitely take good care of ur skin from the begining itself to avoid wrinkles.......
    1) Always keep ur skin clean
    2) Before u go to bed make sure to take off ur makeup....
    3) Use cleasing milk.
    4) U shud make it a point to use a face mask atleast once a week....It allows ur face to breath.
    5) Use a mask which suits ur skin and not anything and everything that u hear about.
    6) Never change ur soaps and never try a new one which ur not confident about. Facial skin is more tender and sensitive. So, it may injure the skin .
    7) Take steam once a week...It will help to remove the dead cells of the skin.
    8) Use a sofl towel for ur face. Don't srub ur face hard.
    This is the routine I follow....And I am sure it is going to pay me in the future....:)
    Regards

4. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

hi

can u suggest some simple face mask which we can apply from our house......I am generally little bit hesitant to use ingredients like honey, lime etc, since I am under the impression that that will make our hair grey (eye brows etc..). My skin is a combination skin. thanks
    AGR

5. lakshmisuresh12

lakshmisuresh12 New IL'ite

HI,

There r so many face packs which can suit ur skin type.....U will have to first experiment it to know which one suits you best.....
    I use multani mitti along with rose water (Since mine is an oily skin). U can dry the orange peel and powder it and use it as a face pack. It is also supposed to be very good home remedy for skin problems. U can also use sandalwood powder with rose water. Try besan + turmeric + lime juice (half a spoon)...u can do it without lime juice also if u find problem with it. Sandal wood and rose water also acts as sunscreen...Use raktha chandana(Red sandal wood). It does wonders on ur skin. U can also use egg yolk as face pack. Coz egg has a tightening effect and also nourishes the skin....these r few face packs which I regularly use.....Hope this helps you...
    Regards.

6. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Thanx....Will surely try and will give u my feedback....

7. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vatsi,
    I am a new member..judt came across ur post for wrinkle cream..I make aromatherapy oil using almond oil,jojobaa oil,vit E as base oils & frankincense,rose,etc as essential oils...if u r interested send post
    bye

8. kappu

kappu New IL'ite

Hi archana
    i am 4oyrs old my skin has recently started becoming rough and also my skin is becoming dark .pl help me with some aroma oils and where i can get them the right combination as i am a working woman.

with lov
    kappu

9. hmpg

hmpg New IL'ite

There are some good brands of anti-wrinkle creams in the market. Use them regularly. Your skin will be protected.

10. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

My age is 28. I started using homemade herbal powder for bathing and washing face after I noticed a fine line under my eyes. The line is reduced after avoiding soaps for face. I got this powder from my friend.