Rope

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sirishadurgaraj, Mar 3, 2010.

1. sirishadurgaraj

sirishadurgaraj New IL'ite

ROPE
    The story tells about a Mountain Climber, who wanted to climb the highest mountain......
    He began his expedition after many years of preparations...........but since he wanted the glory just for himself, he decided to climb the mountain alone.
    The night felt heavy in the heights of mountain, and the man could not see anything. All was black, zero visibility, and the moon and the stars were covered by the clouds.
    As he was climbing, only a few feet away from the top of the mountain, He slipped and fell into the air, falling at a great speed. The climber could see black spots as he went down, and the terrible sensation of being sucked by gravity.
    He kept falling............and in those moments of great fear, it came to his mind all the good and bad episodes of his life.
    He was thinking now about how close death was getting, when all of a sudden he felt that the rope tied to his waist pull him very hard............His body was now hanging in the air.
    Only the rope was holding him..............now at his moment of stillness he screamed ----"HELP ME GOD"
    All of a sudden a deep voice coming from the sky answered: What do you want me to do ..........???? Save me God. Do u really think I can save you.....???? Of course I believe you can........THEN CUT THE ROPE TIED TO YOUR WAIST .
    There was a moment of silence but the man decided to hold on the rope with all his strength.
    The rescue team tells.........that the next day a climber was found dead and found his body hanging.....from a rope......... his hands holding to it.........only ten feet away from the ground.......
    See how attached are you from your ROPE ????
    Don’t ever doubt the things from GOD.........you never should say that HE has forgotten or abandoned you....don’t think that HE does not take care for you. Remember that HE is always holding you with is right hand.

Always belive in God :)