1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rocking chair - Rocks for DD

Discussion in 'Infants' started by lee50, Jan 21, 2010.

1. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am using a rocking chair for DD and somehow got her to sit at one place during meals. The benefits are it can be dismantled completely, absolutely flat and put in the storage. At my place storage is a big constraint. Price Rs. 250

I also picked up a plastic cupboard from Neelkamal and it can be dismantled too. I am using it currently for DD since I didn't have much time to get a wooden done and wanted something funky with a kiddo touch to it. Price 5 grands.

Attached pics. Just some ideas if you are facing space constraint.

Attached Files:

2. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Wow Lee, Great! Thats sooo nice of you, posting with pics :)) I am looking out for some storage for DD's and DS's. I liked both the chair and cupboard:)

3. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Pon. I liked the quick installation of cupboard within 15 mins.

At times DH gives good ideas :) Cupboard is DH idea and rocking chair I picked up :)

4. vgrajeshwar

vgrajeshwar Senior IL'ite

That's too good..
    Let me know where u bought the chair?
    Is that also Nilkamal?

5. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

I think you get it @ Neelkamal. I picked it up from a local store. Its manufactured by Shubham plastics.

6. SwapnaMurthy

SwapnaMurthy New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also planning to buy an rocking chair for my kid.She is one year now.
    How many years we can use it? My kid is so so so naughty.Will not sit in one place.Always roaming , so difficult while giving food to her.

I liked the chair very very very much.I am in chennai.
    Where u bought the chair? Because rate is also good not that much high also.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

7. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Dear Swapna,

I am from Mumbai. You can use it upto 3 years. Check @ Nilkamal. DH was mentioning you get it there. Now that you have an idea you can check @ the local stores too.
    I bought most of the products from Nilkamal as their plastic is durable even the potty is from Nilkamal. Its just this one as I liked the model picked it up.

8. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Very nice Lee...i really like ur rocking chair, even i saw that in so many places in chennai. But Hayagreev is too small to sit up there so we bought fisherprice infant to toddler rocker and now he is happily sleeping in that....Cupboard is really very nice, let me check that here in chennai.

Ladies,
    In chennai you can find that rocking chair almost in all furniture shops. You also have a variety of rocking chairs available in Sekar Emporium. Check out thr.

9. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Padmini. Hayagreev will like it in the rocker itself. I didn't introduce any of these, initially we had a rocker, but DD wants to move around, considering that only for meals, I make it a point to put her in the chair else she is on the floor standig and playing all the time.

10. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Padmini. Hayagreev will like it in the rocker itself. I didn't introduce any of these, initially we had a rocker, but DD wants to move around, considering that only for meals, I make it a point to put her in the chair else she is on the floor standing and playing all the time:).