1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Gals-Confidence Builder -FINAL Part

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by incarnation, Sep 16, 2010.

1. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Hi Folks ,

I am back again ...
    So Now after my practice on my new scooter for somedays , I was scared to go on the real road ...

My DH was at home , I thought let me take this is an oppurtunity,
    I told him call me back in half an hour and I am going to next ATM...
    If I dont reach me , then check me if I am dead or alive..
    He offered to come as a pillion ,but I said no...

So I took a L sign , stuck it on my vehicle , One Sankatmochan Photo...
    With Gods name , with mind alert at highest possible and a tension.. I started....vrum..vruuum...vroooooom.....Vrooooooooommmmmmmmmmm...

I avoided the redlight , I went thru a katcha road...and finally main road ...

I mustered all my courage and crossed lane and drove stoppign on every possible interruption and honking ...Ha..........I reached th ATM ,what a relief...I got a confidence in me and I went back home..Feeling tense , but happy, my body was stiff ...This was my journey...

Now I am going out occasionally on a little longer distance but to nearby shop etc regularly..., but at low speed and with new road madness as experience everyday...

-inc

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Gals-Confidence Builder -FINAL Par

Dear Inc,

Now tat must have given u a lot of confidence to go alone, i know that, bcs that is what id di when ilearnt driving the car,dad gave me a driver, and i could not take the car alone anywhere.

so one day i took it, and is aid today it is do or die, and luckily i survived , and got my confidence.

Regards

kamal

3. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Re: Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Gals-Confidence Builder -FINAL Par

:) , I have also survived you see...
    You were lucky to learn in young age..
    When I was having enthu / courage/ will /confidence in my young age my father didnt have a car, when I have money , I didnt have anything of the above said ... :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010