1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ridiculously-nasty

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sita2223, Jan 17, 2011.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

He does support me Satchi , but its hard for him to defend me in each n everything, So I have started to either ignore or say something to her with a smile on my face. And all these hardly happen when my hubby is there she does it only when we both are there(me & mil). Since we dont live with them now I don't have to face these daily only when I go there.

Hey by the way here is another thing which happened , my mil was saying ' its my son who made u preg , u r just carrying' She is just one comedy piece.

Pooja be strong dear , dont take things to heart , try and ignore their words , they will never change. We are all here to listen and support you.

2. saranm02

saranm02 New IL'ite

Hi IL

this happened when i visited my inlaws last .I and my dh went to lots of temples during our visit to india . I was staying in my inlaws house . Due to lots of travel my body got over heated and started getting stomach pain with white discharge. I told this issue to my mil . So i was happend to visit toilet frequently in my inlaws house. My fil dono about my issue rather he came back to me and was standing near toilet door. when i happend to come out of toilet he was asking me what i was doing inside toilet and why am using toilet frequently ...:rant:bonk . It was so disgusting how can he supposed to come and ask me near toilet door and is it a right question to ask dil ?

3. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to share about my IL's. Since we both are from different place of India so our mode of communication is hindi/english. And my IL's are not fluent in hindi/english. One way it is boon for me. Yes you guessed it correctly. No fights between us.
    So our phone talk will be all these months "Kaise hoon","Kya Khaya" from her side. My reply "acchi hoon","Khana Khayi" and same questions from my side.
    And funniest part is apart from this both of us don't ask any other questions to each other.

8 people like this.
  4. monita

monita Platinum IL'ite

Very cute and funny, Renutn

5. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

thank you monita...indeed it is funny

6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

rajitha,
    i cant believe your MIL dear..asking if u are really hungry!!omg and the second incident is a master piece..i have no words...

7. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Saranm , seriously why is he so much worried about it ... can he ask ur mil to check on you if he had any doubts...

WOW thats the most safest conversation .... :p

Yes she is a stupid female .... She would never understand how I would feel. Even her daughter is preg now but she takes lot of care. I am not expecting that care from her but dont try your level best to hurt me.

8. lifeisajourney

lifeisajourney Silver IL'ite

hi rajitha

first of all congrats on your pregnancy. dont take your MILS words or actions to your heart as its the time for you to be happy. My FIL is a bit way tooo straight person when it comes to these kind of issues,he literally fought with me for being preggy and said so now you can stay forever, eat and stay forever, he felt so insecured when we announced the news about the new bond which is going to develop with us and the children.... i just wonder why cant they seee this bigger picture when they are marrying their sons off and refrain from doing so rather than taking away peace of a pregnant woman...

9. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I read everyone's comments about nasty MILs, but no MIL's equally competitive to my MIL, so I suggest to give her the title of Ms. NASTY MIL Universe.

I cant describe her acts anymore, I dont even remember them.... But all what I can say is, she is an evil... Not a good mother, not a good wife, not a good grand mother and not a good friend or neighbor either. Its like 71/2 sani for those who mingles with her... My one is about to end (that is almost 7 plus years with them (before and after marriage) ) Looking fwd a bright future.

10. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

One incident from me....:)

I was with at my in laws place coz DH was abroad and I was waiting for the Visa....
    Once DH had sent 50k to FIL. SIL stays in the same town and MIL talks 100 times in a day with her...whatever we do MIL immediately tells to SIL...:rant

That day SIL came to MIL's place, just after DH called and told that he sent the money...
    I was just talking with SIL about one dress that i had given to the tailor for stitching, she asked me when the tailor will give the dress?I told "on 25th or 26th"....FIL was watching TV in the same room, he thought , SIL asked me abt the amount of money DH sent and I lied to her by telling 25k :bonk....coz FIL thought I dont want to tell the right amount to SIL, but why shd I do like that???:hide:any how MIL would tell her, its a well known thing...Then he told this to MIL....both of them didnt talk well with me for 1 day, I could nt guess anything....

Then the next day MIL told me "why shd we tell all our family matters to my daughter?"...I told "no prob"...smiled...then she told "like my son sent 50k but u told 25k to her"....I was surprised..."what what...I told 25k...nooooo never...I had nt talked anything abt money with SIL"...MIL told "but FIL told me that, he heard"....It took me 2/3 hours to remember that what made FIL think this way!!!:spinFinally I got to know the reason...and told them...:thumbsup

funniest part is MIL scolded FIL and immediately called SIL to tell that DH had sent 50k.....:rotfl:hide: